OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.supercheats.com
XP
Country
Canada
Hello,I have just recently downloaded Gecko OS for use with my homebrew. It came with Ocarina .Im TRYING to use it to play Skyward Sword but I came up with the infamous Error #002.
I would provide a SysCheck but I'm not sure how...well I DO have one but its hard to read...

Here is what my SysCheck looks like.
Code:
"DOP-Mii Report"
"Version",4.3 (U)(i added that here..)
"Region", North America (U)
"Hollywood Version", 0x11
"Wii Unique DeviceID", 101513501
IOS Version, FakeSign, ES_Identify, NAND, Flash
"80  (v6944)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
"61  (v5662)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
"58  (v6176)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
"57  (v5919)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
"56  (v5662)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
"55  (v5663)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
"53  (v5663)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
"48  (v4124)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
"46  (v3607)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
"45  (v3607)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
"43  (v3607)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
"41  (v3607)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
"38  (v4124)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
"37  (v5663)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
"36  (v3608)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
"35  (v3608)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
"34  (v3608)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
"33  (v3608)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
"31  (v3608)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
"28  (v1807)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
"22  (v1294)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
"21  (v1039)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
"17  (v1032)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
"15  (v1032)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
"14  (v1032)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
"13  (v1032)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
"9   (v1034)",Disabled,Disabled,Disabled,Disabled
Im running my game on IOS58 I believe...
What do I do ?I want to play Skyward Sword with codes but I dont want to do anything stupid...so I come too the first people I trust...with hacking issues ..
EDIT; Sorry i just figured out CODE fixes it...

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Don't use Gecko OS. If you want to use Ocarina cheats, use USBLoader GX, it will search for the cheats on your SD card and if it finds them it will ask whether or not you want to enable them. Whether this works with USB loading only or both USB and disc loading I'm not sure, but it never hurts to give it a try. Besides, you should be USB loading games anyways, games load way faster and it also saves you money on disc :P

IAmChuckNorris

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.supercheats.com
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you ,but USB LoaderGX thing is for the USB Keys ? because mine just broke so im using an SD card...any way can you help me on what I asked :P Gecko OS though...How do i fix the Error 002 ?Because im really stuck at a part in Skyward Swordand want to use the code called "Silent Realm:Forever Sleeping Guardians"(info on first post)

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
002 error means that the game is running from the wrong IOS or with an outdated IOS. Hmm, Skyward Sword should be running on IOS56 and the lastest IOS56 should be v5662 as you have it. Did you try the outdated Gecko OS 1.07 by any chance?

Don't use Gecko OS. If you want to use Ocarina cheats, use USBLoader GX, it will search for the cheats on your SD card and if it finds them it will ask whether or not you want to enable them. Whether this works with USB loading only or both USB and disc loading I'm not sure, but it never hurts to give it a try. Besides, you should be USB loading games anyways, games load way faster and it also saves you money on disc :P

Ocarina is developed for Gecko OS, usb loaders just copied the Ocarina code handler.

Thank you ,but USB LoaderGX thing is for the USB Keys ? because mine just broke so im using an SD card...any way can you help me on what I asked :P Gecko OS though...How do i fix the Error 002 ?Because im really stuck at a part in Skyward Swordand want to use the code called "Silent Realm:Forever Sleeping Guardians"(info on first post)

If you use retail discs or a modchip + discs, you can use NeoGamma, and set it to use the correct IOS. 002 error won't appear when you use NeoGamma, but enabling Ocarina is a bit more difficult with it.

Anyways, it seems that Ocarina codes make the game unstable. So if you want to use codes only on one occasion, i recommend to save after that and restart the game without codes.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
002 error means that the game is running from the wrong IOS or with an outdated IOS. Hmm, Skyward Sword should be running on IOS56 and the lastest IOS56 should be v5662 as you have it. Did you try the outdated Gecko OS 1.07 by any chance?

Ocarina is developed for Gecko OS, usb loaders just copied the Ocarina code handler.

If you use retail discs or a modchip + discs, you can use NeoGamma, and set it to use the correct IOS. 002 error won't appear when you use NeoGamma, but enabling Ocarina is a bit more difficult with it.

Anyways, it seems that Ocarina codes make the game unstable. So if you want to use codes only on one occasion, i recommend to save after that and restart the game without codes.
I am well aware, but USB loader is easier to use when it comes to Ocarina codes, which is why I didn't suggest NeoGamma.

Fluffy_258

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I'm just asking a question that many don't respond to. I'm using gecko os to use cheats/hacks in games but when I run Mario kart wii with the codes it shows the "wii strap" screen and the "online all rights reserved" screen.... But after that it freezes (shows a black screen with the game trying to load plus remotes are unresponsive) And another thing is that it runs without cheats on gecko os just fine with the mkwii home screen showing..... BUT when I run Star Wars Force Unleashed with hack codes..... It works. I get all costumes and etc. plus it shows the game. I might think it's the iOS36,ios15, or patched ios36 (ios236) that might be the problem... Can anyone help me fix mkwii not working with cheats. PLZ!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(