EDGE not working properly

Discussion in 'EDGE' started by YayMii, May 6, 2010.

May 6, 2010

EDGE not working properly by YayMii at 12:00 AM (1,126 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. YayMii
    OP

Member YayMii hi

Canada
    Okay, so I got a DSi XL and an Acekard 2i recently. I noticed that no one I wanted to multiplayer with had none of the games I wanted to play (but they had their puny little DS lites). So I loaded up my EDGE with games (trimmed, working fine on my Acekard 2i), and I also put a 100% save for Mario Kart DS that I had on my Acekard 2i (it worked on my Acekard).

Now here's where the problems come in. I formatted my 2GB microSD with the Panasonic formatter (it was a fake Kingston, but it doesn't matter. Worked fine on my AK2i, worked fine on my Wii). I then put my trimmed ROMs on it. I then gave my friend the EDGE, and it froze on loading almost every game. But it loaded Mario Kart (it had the save from my Acekard). So I tried to fix the problem. I downloaded clean ROMs, and put them on (I deleted the trimmed ROMs and their saves). Still didn't load. I don't know why they're not loading. I'm using EDGE 1.10. Does anybody know the problem?

2. eL_sHanOa

Newcomer eL_sHanOa Advanced Member

Philippines
    Try To Put In And Out The Memory Card.

3. YayMii
    OP

Member YayMii hi

Canada
    How would that do anything? I already said that 1 game was working, sso it's not a microSD problem.
    There's a possibility that it's a problem with the EDGE creating the .sav files. I think a good way of solving it temporarily loading AKAIO on the card and making the .sav files on my Acekard.
    But does anyone know why the EDGE is having problems? The last time I used it was in January, using EDGE 1.5 (it worked fine then)

4. YayMii
    OP

Member YayMii hi

Canada
    I just realized that it might be because of my previous PCB problem. Ugh.
    Yup, it's definitely the PCB problem.