Gaming Easy But Tolerable GBA Games To Play?

Smiley_Face

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know some EASY but tolerable GBA Games that I can try. I'm pretty good at em', But a little rusty. Just for a starter, Then, I'll try even harder games.

Reactions: BlazeMasterBM

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Difficulty is ever the fun one to qualify, though generally most GBA games are made for those to play for a little while and get something done in them.

There are certainly harder games that test reactions, maths, general knowledge, memory, your patience (I generally don't count grinding as hard) and more besides, or multiple of those at once.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/links-to-various-gbatemp-features-over-the-years.352851/ has many of the games and retrospectives we have covered here when the GBA was current and ever since. You can probably find something there.

More generally though what sorts of games do you like to play? I can suggest you an easy pokemon clone but if you don't like pokemon clones then there is little point in that when you would have preferred a puzzle game.

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
For my part, I can recommend you, as not demanding games (at least for the first stages) and of immediate playability, which require little time available and so are easily playable in the spare time (mostly puzzles or similar):

Dr.Mario/Puzzle League
Gem Smashers
1616435490909.jpg

Puyo Pop Fever
Snood II
1616435557289.jpg

Super Collapse II
Overdose (PD)
1616435599124.jpg

Mooncat's Trio (PD)
Denki Blocks
1616436006830.jpg

Mario Pinball Land
Sonic Pinball Party
1616435677393.jpg

Obviously this list reflects only my personal tastes and many could easily object or contest my choices ... you just have to try them yourself. :P

Last edited by Nikokaro,

tfwh2ubzat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Good core titles that (start off) easy:

The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
Sonic Advance, SA2, SA3
Lunar Legend
Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen
Final Fantasy 1 + 2 also FF V and VI. for FF III and IV I'd go for the DS remakes!

Last edited by tfwh2ubzat,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1