TCG codes

BeatMaker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently got into TCG and got the gbc game and am playing it on my gba (i know this is a gbc game but theres no gbc forum), but I literally always get the worst deck shuffles even though I have a pretty good deck. I decided that if I can't get a good shuffle every time, the best deck in the game probably will. I heard that the best deck in the game is the Rain Dance deck, so with my 10 game genie code slots in my everdrive, are there codes to get me all the cards in that deck (minus the easy ones like Professor Oak and energy cards)? Also, if I put in the codes, get the cards and then save the game, will I still have the cards when I clear the game genie codes? (If yes then it doesn't really matter how many codes it is)

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not a solution to cheating but this tool appears to be a save editor that lets you start with a custom deck:
https://github.com/Krankdud/tcg-save-editor

With some luck it'll do what you're after. In the worst case you can look up which trainers drop the packs you need for the cards and abuse a glitch to just auto win duels. Does kinda suck the fun out though even if you are just doing it to get the deck you want.

BeatMaker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! That's perfect :D
Post automatically merged:

Not a solution to cheating but this tool appears to be a save editor that lets you start with a custom deck:
https://github.com/Krankdud/tcg-save-editor

With some luck it'll do what you're after. In the worst case you can look up which trainers drop the packs you need for the cards and abuse a glitch to just auto win duels. Does kinda suck the fun out though even if you are just doing it to get the deck you want.
Actually, the website isn't working :(
Post automatically merged:

Also, I want it to still be fun, I'm not auto winning fights, I'm just trying to make it so I don't lose every time xD

Reactions: Scarlet

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The only CoD game I played that I truly enjoyed was Black Ops 1, and only the single player...