E3 2011 Conferences

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
bdacanay said:
Just because you don't understand doesn't mean you can say what is important to me. Like for instance, if your brother died, I wouldn't care one bit. It would be of zero importance to me, but that doesn't mean that it wouldn't be important.

And I have a life. That life consists of playing and blogging about Fable. Just because it isn't your life doesn't mean it isn't a life. So, stay out of it. It's hard to get over it when you've spent nearly a decade playing a series. And that series was what drove you to wake up in the morning.

P.S. Don't tell me what to do with my dog.
Dude, you can't give a videogame that importance. It's not normal.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ikki said:
bdacanay said:
Just because you don't understand doesn't mean you can say what is important to me. Like for instance, if your brother died, I wouldn't care one bit. It would be of zero importance to me, but that doesn't mean that it wouldn't be important.

And I have a life. That life consists of playing and blogging about Fable. Just because it isn't your life doesn't mean it isn't a life. So, stay out of it. It's hard to get over it when you've spent nearly a decade playing a series. And that series was what drove you to wake up in the morning.

Or healthy.

bdacanay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ikki said:
bdacanay said:

Well I do. And it is normal to me. Who defines normal anyway? What's accepted in society? Well I don't want to be any part of that "Utopia". I'll stick to what makes me happy...well used to, Fable. I will probably repurchase the stuff I burned, but I'm not sure yet.

I'm still too upset for this devastation. I can't stop crying.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bdacanay said:
Ikki said:
bdacanay said:

Well I do. And it is normal to me. Who defines normal anyway? What's accepted in society? Well I don't want to be any part of that "Utopia". I'll stick to what makes me happy...well used to, Fable. I will probably repurchase the stuff I burned, but I'm not sure yet.

Now your going to far.

It's just a game. For every good series there's always a bad egg or two. You should "burn" all your stuff because they made a Fable railshooter. Your taking this way too far than it need to be.

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KirbyBoy said:
bdacanay said:
Ikki said:
bdacanay said:

Now your going to far.

It's just a game. For every good series there's always a bad egg or two. You should "burn" all your stuff because they made a Fable railshooter. Your taking this way too far than it need to be.

I can't believe you actually believe him.

D

Deleted User

Microsoft failed at the start. LOL, "Please Reconnect Controller"
biggrin.gif

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quietlyawesome94 said:
KirbyBoy said:
bdacanay said:
Ikki said:
bdacanay said:

Now your going to far.

I can't believe you actually believe him.
I'm just going along with it. Of course I don't believe him.

bdacanay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
Ikki said:
bdacanay said:

Or healthy.
Actually, I visit the gym regularly, am an average 165 pounds, can bench press 280 pounds, and I have finished the Boston marathon. So don't bring health into this. I even made a portable suitcase that can carry my 360 and an HDTV, so I can play Fable while I am running. It's actually quite impressive. I may have to take pics and post them later.

And I have a clean bill of health from a psychiatric test that I took a few months back. I just have different hobbies than you do, so you are upset. it's not my fault you don't appreciate anything.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tigris said:
Microsoft failed at the start. LOL, "Please Reconnect Controller"
biggrin.gif
That was nothing compared to the technical issues Zelda Skyward Sword had last year, lol.
And it was certainly nothing compared to the following show.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bdacanay said:
Ikki said:
bdacanay said:

Well I don't want to be any part of that "Utopia".
Wrong usage. Utopia means a perfect society. Also, please stop. I can tell you are trying to give these philosophical views, but you need to study philosophy more, because your philosophies are rather amateur and have a sense of exaggeration in them IMO.

Now can we please get back on topic.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bdacanay said:
machomuu said:
Ikki said:
bdacanay said:

Or healthy.
Actually, I visit the gym regularly, am an average 165 pounds, can bench press 280 pounds, and I have finished the Boston marathon. So don't bring health into this. I even made a portable suitcase that can carry my 360 and an HDTV, so I can play Fable while I am running. It's actually quite impressive. I may have to take pics and post them later.

And I have a clean bill of health from a psychiatric test that I took a few months back. I just have different hobbies than you do, so you are upset. it's not my fault you don't appreciate anything.
Did you tell your psychiatric doctor that you burned Fable related stuff because you saw they made a Fable railshooter and then proceeded to punch holes in the wall?

I'm sure your bill would change drastically.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
bdacanay said:
Ikki said:
bdacanay said:

Oh, what a relief. I thought you weren't trolling for a second.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KirbyBoy said:
bdacanay said:
machomuu said:
Ikki said:
bdacanay said:

Or healthy.

Did you tell your psychiatric doctor that you burned Fable related stuff because you saw they made a Fable railshooter?

Dusk, just ignore him, or lest the thread be derailed into Oblivion.

Speaking of Oblivion, what's the news on Skyrim?

bdacanay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KirbyBoy said:
bdacanay said:
Ikki said:
bdacanay said:

Now your going to far.

I think you should stop judging people for having a reason to live. You probably live for something, don't you? Everyone lives for something, and my reason happens to be Fable. If you don't like it, then tough cookies because you won't change what I don and do not like.

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
KirbyBoy said:
bdacanay said:
machomuu said:
Ikki said:
bdacanay said:

Or healthy.

Did you tell your psychiatric doctor that you burned Fable related stuff because you saw they made a Fable railshooter?

Comes out /11/11/11 and Spike tv had a gameplay demo. It looks awesome.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9hJMxw126A[/youtube]

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
KirbyBoy said:
bdacanay said:
machomuu said:
Ikki said:
bdacanay said:

Or healthy.

Yeah, I know, I just like going along with it.

and about Skyrim...

bdacanay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KirbyBoy said:
bdacanay said:
machomuu said:
Ikki said:
bdacanay said:

Or healthy.

Did you tell your psychiatric doctor that you burned Fable related stuff because you saw they made a Fable railshooter and then proceeded to punch holes in the wall?

I will tell her that when I go tomorrow.

bdacanay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
KirbyBoy said:
bdacanay said:
machomuu said:
Ikki said:
bdacanay said:

Or healthy.

Oblivion has nothing on Fable. It's like comparing drinking gravy and water. And Fable is the water.

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KirbyBoy said:
machomuu said:
KirbyBoy said:
bdacanay said:
machomuu said:
Ikki said:
bdacanay said:

Or healthy.

Yeah, I know, I just like going along with it.

and about Skyrim...

Crap we linked the same video LOL.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Hopefully your not like south of Tampa they got flooding