Hacking GBA E-Z Flash Omega cartridge shell problem

Polodon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just bought an EZ Flash Omega on eBay from one of the recommended sellers. But when it arrived, I quickly found out that it cannot swap to the DS Lite shell. It has all the pieces, but the rear plate of the GBA cart is full size and too big to fit the smaller profile of the DSL.

Has anyone else run into this? I contacted the seller. They got this directly from EZ Flash. They say the shell may have been redesigned, but if so, it cannot fit the DS Lite plate at all.

The seller is contacting EZ Flash, but suggested I ask around here too.

Anyone else with this problem? Am I missing something obvious? I did some Googling and forum hunting and haven't seen this.

Example photos of what's wrong:

Photo 1

Photo 2

EZ-Flash2

Official EZ-FLASH Stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
China
This is indeed our problem, in the goods sent to this dealer, we missed the back case of the Lite version, we will cooperate with the dealer to help you to finish this problem.

The new OMEGA revision case has been redesigned from a three-piece design to a four-piece design for better strength support. The OMEGA purchased since about May 2021 are new case design, the new four-piece design case is not compatible with the old three-piece design case.

Polodon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really appreciate the quick reply! I messaged the seller and they'll be reaching out if they haven't already.

Polodon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have not heard back from the dealer after messaging them several days ago. Is there a way I can get this corrected directly from EZ-FLASH?

Polodon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is indeed our problem, in the goods sent to this dealer, we missed the back case of the Lite version, we will cooperate with the dealer to help you to finish this problem.

The new OMEGA revision case has been redesigned from a three-piece design to a four-piece design for better strength support. The OMEGA purchased since about May 2021 are new case design, the new four-piece design case is not compatible with the old three-piece design case.
I have not heard back from the dealer after messaging them several days ago. Is there a way I can get this corrected directly from EZ-FLASH?

GB-fan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Have the same problem, shell does not fit :(

Can't make the slim version of it the card, so it will stick out of my NDSlite.

eBay seller does not respond on any message

Wrote a message to EZ flash, also no reaction yet....

Last edited by GB-fan,

Polodon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have the same problem, shell does not fit :(
Can't make the slim version of it the card, so it will stick out of my NDSlite.
eBay seller does not respond on any message
Wrote a message to EZ flash, also no reaction yet....
The eBay seller said they were getting the correct piece from EZ Flash and that it would be sent my way. We'll see if that pans out.

EZ-Flash2

Official EZ-FLASH Stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Shipments take time, especially due to the epidemic, and we usually have to wait 1-2 weeks for our shipments to be scheduled.

Aheago

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shipments take time, especially due to the epidemic, and we usually have to wait 1-2 weeks for our shipments to be scheduled.
That's cool and all, but ghosting OP for several days is no way to handle things.

Everything takes time, but no one can account for that if you're not upfront about it, and update your customers.

This is the type of manufacturing error you should really make an announcement post about too. Since OP likely won't be the only person with this problem.

I'm sure you guys won't though. You're a sketchy company though and through

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
That's cool and all, but ghosting OP for several days is no way to handle things.

Everything takes time, but no one can account for that if you're not upfront about it, and update your customers.

This is the type of manufacturing error you should really make an announcement post about too. Since OP likely won't be the only person with this problem.

I'm sure you guys won't though. You're a sketchy company though and through
EZ Flash did not ghost the OP, the OP purchased it from a seller on eBay who did not reply in a timely manner, @EZ-Flash2 has done everything they can and just updated information about shipment

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Skill issue.