One Stop Nintendo Shop on Mixer!
OP
Trophies
Website
mixer.com
XP
Country
United States
So when I get done playing my DS games (DScraft mainly) I press home and the screen blacks out and such. I can't get it back without hard resetting the system.

How/Is there a fix for this?

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't experience the problem you have with commercial roms. Maybe you should try enabling homebrew soft reset and resetting the cart back to the DSTwo menu screens before pressing the home button?

tobi2006

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Zaertix said:
So when I get done playing my DS games (DScraft mainly) I press home and the screen blacks out and such. I can't get it back without hard resetting the system.

How/Is there a fix for this?

Got the same problem. Sometimes it switches back to the home screen like normal but the DSTwo isn't recognized. But sometimes, i think especially by using homebrew software, it switches to black screen and it turns after some seconds itself off.

Also I recognized a bug by using Comic Book DS, which comes up sometimes: You switch to home screen while reading a comic and the icon, which shows up is a black box with purple lines instead of "Alex Rider Stormbreaker" icon and the header shows nothing... (This black box doesn't get a post into the activity log...)

Trying to recreate the bug comes up with a black screen and white font: "An error occured, please turn off your system and retry..." (Translated from german)

I think I will use my DS Lite for my DSTwo...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E