Hardware Misc New 3ds XL not going to the home menu and staying on a lit black screen

Temper_Experiments

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i turn on my new 3ds xl it has the blue and yellow lights and the screens light up but it never turns on and goes to the home menu it just stays stuck to the lit up black screen and i tried doing recovery mode but that doesen't work either. i did modify it but i took all the mods off and uninstalled the custom firmware because around a week after modding it it started having the issues so i just uninstalled the mods and its still having the issue.

Toady231

Intellectual saviour of the masses
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
when i turn on my new 3ds xl it has the blue and yellow lights and the screens light up but it never turns on and goes to the home menu it just stays stuck to the lit up black screen and i tried doing recovery mode but that doesen't work either. i did modify it but i took all the mods off and uninstalled the custom firmware because around a week after modding it it started having the issues so i just uninstalled the mods and its still having the issue.
There's your problem. You'll have to refresh yor nand backup from when you had CFW. https://3ds.hacks.guide/uninstall-cfw

This should help

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Did you really run the uninstaller script or just delete stuff on SD?

Uninstalling CFW because something does not work is just like throwing away the spare tire because you got a flat on the car.

Reinstall CFW with ntrboot for access to further troubleshooting tools.

Temper_Experiments

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you really run the uninstaller script or just delete stuff on SD?

Uninstalling CFW because something does not work is just like throwing away the spare tire because you got a flat on the car.

Reinstall CFW with ntrboot for access to further troubleshooting tools.
is the issue im having fixable??
Post automatically merged:

With it stuck on black screens with no crw installed. op is kinda screwed on being able to do that.
is there a way to fix the issue

Last edited by Temper_Experiments,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto