Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
From this seller update

*removed link*

Dear sellers

Our new card has just entered production and we are happy enough!
with this month you should receive the first units!

Here is a info list for your shops
See you later!

===

Support Firmware: 4.X - 9.X
Can play DS games & 3DS games in same card
Slow motion for DS games & 3DS games
Cheats for DS games & 3DS games
NEW! Custom saves for DS games & 3DS games
NEW! Online support for certain 3DS games, multiplayers support for ALL DS games
NEW! Run 3DS Homebrew (Emulated NAND)
NEW! Install CIA (Emulated NAND)
NEW! Replace game files with custom game files (Emulated NAND)
NEW! Dump game to micro SD card (Emulated NAND)

NEW! Ftp Server bundled with card

How do you guys think of this flash card? It's look promising to me, like a combo of GW + Sky3ds + DS flash card.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I think that after that massive troll effort from a member before? I'm not believing anything until I see it.

Not to mention? All I'm reading points to no N3DS support.. Which makes me believe it'll be like the MT card.. Slowly trailing behind gateway with updates.

Reactions: MrJason005

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
Apparently that hoax from a gbatemp member turned out to be a hoax in itself. But yeah, still waiting for them to post a video or a unit getting sent to gbatemp for a review.

Something i can't get my head around is why they didn't call it "DSThree"...... Rings alarm bells, but thats just my opinion....

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Apparently that hoax from a gbatemp member turned out to be a hoax in itself. But yeah, still waiting for them to post a video or a unit getting sent to gbatemp for a review.

Something i can't get my head around is why they didn't call it "DSThree"...... Rings alarm bells, but thats just my opinion....
Yeah, there was a hoax, and a real announcement, the feature list was fake, staff on the super card forum said it was going to be limited to 4.x, although this was before gateway released their support for up to 9.2, on their official forums they said it would be shipped by the start of February........other than that they didn't release any feature list

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not holding my breath, but I will need a second card if I actually purchase my 2 N3DS on preorder.

79TAKid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the DSTwo + is real. Wonder how the battery life will be... I love the original DSTwo but the battery life is killer when it's in my 3DS.

Reactions: Kelton2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lulz @Veho