Hacking DSTwo plus on production now

Status
Not open for further replies.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So which part of your spastic mind mixed up "doesn't support" with "won't ever support"?

Gee I dunno man. So many people say it not support, so many say it will SOON, so many hate GW and go sky3ds on there n3ds. I dunno what to think.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
So, what is FTP server function anyway?
a made up pointless feature, the entire feature list is fake, supercard have not given out any details apart from they where making it, and a few weeks ago they said 4.x only, but apparently changed their minds once gateway released the 9.2 update

but if it was a real feature, it would basically mean you can transfer files to your 3DS over your home network rather than taking the SD card out

Reactions: KJ1

KJ1

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
India
a made up pointless feature, the entire feature list is fake, supercard have not given out any details apart from they where making it, and a few weeks ago they said 4.x only, but apparently changed their minds once gateway released the 9.2 update

Yeah.... So, it is really another clone of the combos (I must say) of flashcards including Gateway, Sky3ds and a DS flashcard.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Yeah.... So, it is really another clone of the combos (I must say) of flashcards including Gateway, Sky3ds and a DS flashcard.
no real proof it will have a sky3ds like feature, as i said no details have been released except they are
A) making it
B) that it was limited to 4.x and then supposedly changed to 9.2

none of which suggests any sky3ds style feature

4ur0r

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Wait, so Gateway works on firmwares less than 9.2 even on NEW 3DS? Cause it seems this fantomatic dstwo+ will be able to, so I won't call it a clone

0xFFFF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis

It was confirmed multiple times that the fakeness of the fake list was fake. The guy who made the feature list thing declared that it was fake just to troll us. My friend (I don't talk to him pretty much but whatever) works at MCC retail (shipping/inquiries department) and received the same emails a day before SC shipped the 'review' packages to MCC.

However, my friend won't give out pictures of the SC Plus since he says that the employees at retail told him nof to take pictures, so IDK abou this.

Reactions: Margen67

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Wait, so Gateway works on firmwares less than 9.2 even on NEW 3DS? Cause it seems this fantomatic dstwo+ will be able to, so I won't call it a clone
again, there is no real feature list released, all these feature lists where proven to be someone just trolling, the staff on the supercard forums said they where making it but it would be limited to 4.x about 3/4 weeks ago, then after gateways release its suddenly up to 9.2......dont know about you but that seems a little convinient

KJ1

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
India
no real proof it will have a sky3ds like feature, as i said no details have been released except they are
A) making it
B) that it was limited to 4.x and then supposedly changed to 9.2

none of which suggests any sky3ds style feature

OK, we should wait to see that it really have that much features or not!

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
a lot of shops are forwarding fake and hoax'd information in an attempt to gain more customers.
I'm closing this thread.
We will trust only official announcement from Supercard team.

Reactions: tony_2018
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, don't worry atleast that video is a parody +1