dstt support

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by woof811, Jan 13, 2008.

1. woof811
    OP

woof811 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 22, 2007
    north west
    hello all i have a dstt with kingston 2gb memory , for me it has worked brilliantly played all ive thrown at it so far with no problems at all .

my question is will the dstt be well supported in the future by firmware upgrades and possibly remove the weak spring in new versions like the r4ds v2 push in slot ?

the r4ds has been well supported and that is why its so popular even than the new cards just released ie . m3ds real , dstt , etc..... i was wondering if the dstt will be having the same level of support .

i like the dstt , it loads games very quickly , it supports sdhc memory and iff it gets good support i can see it taking over from the r4ds , with it being new its probably a case of wait and see what happens in the future .

woof811 [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. NeSchn

NeSchn GBAPimpdaddy.

Oct 4, 2007
    United States
    Troy,New York PimpStatus: King
    Man, i really can't wait to order mine! I hope works as good as yours!

I originally bought from DX but it was on back order, so I got refund and in the next few days I will buy from Minionlinestore.

3. nando

nando GBAtemp Addict

Jan 1, 2008
    United States

i ordered from DX on jan 2 and it's still back ordered... hopefully next week it will change. i ordered from ebuyrealm and i got it in 2 days. but it was 11 dollars more. so far it has ran pretty smoothly.

4. woof811
    OP

woof811 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 22, 2007
    north west
    ill be honest with you ive ordered a lot from dealextreme but for me the delivery can be painfully slow , ive now started to order from gameyeeeah , the prices are slightly more expensive but the delivery is a lot quicker .

woof811.

5. DaMummy

DaMummy GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 22, 2007
    United States
    Cleveland
    i dont think there is a single cart that was released in the last year that isnt better than the r4, the r4 is so far behind on hardware capabilities and i just dont get why people would still buy it

6. twit21

twit21 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 7, 2008
    United States
    Anchorage, AK
    Well, considering there's already been a new firmware release over at www.ndstt.com in the month since it's been out, and the European site even has skins and a pre-built version of Moonshell for download....

...not to mention user-made skins...

...seems pretty well supported to me.

7. lcdec

lcdec Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 27, 2007
    United States
    I've been wondering the same thing. I have emailed them but still no response, but the the DSTT site has been updated. So I guessing they are still active. You could download skins, skin customizer, and moonshell now.

8. Cardiff25

Cardiff25 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 18, 2008
    United States
    i ordered mine from http://www.buyr4ds.co.uk and recived next day.

as far as life-time of the dstt i can see it being a while yet!

9. NeSchn

NeSchn GBAPimpdaddy.

Oct 4, 2007
    United States
    Troy,New York PimpStatus: King
    Ahh, finally! I ordered mine tonight off GameYeeeah at around 10:30, im hoping to see it in a couple weeks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice