Hacking dstt support

woof811

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hello all i have a dstt with kingston 2gb memory , for me it has worked brilliantly played all ive thrown at it so far with no problems at all .

my question is will the dstt be well supported in the future by firmware upgrades and possibly remove the weak spring in new versions like the r4ds v2 push in slot ?

the r4ds has been well supported and that is why its so popular even than the new cards just released ie . m3ds real , dstt , etc..... i was wondering if the dstt will be having the same level of support .

i like the dstt , it loads games very quickly , it supports sdhc memory and iff it gets good support i can see it taking over from the r4ds , with it being new its probably a case of wait and see what happens in the future .

woof811
nds.gif
gbasp2.gif

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Man, i really can't wait to order mine! I hope works as good as yours!

I originally bought from DX but it was on back order, so I got refund and in the next few days I will buy from Minionlinestore.

i ordered from DX on jan 2 and it's still back ordered... hopefully next week it will change. i ordered from ebuyrealm and i got it in 2 days. but it was 11 dollars more. so far it has ran pretty smoothly.

woof811

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ill be honest with you ive ordered a lot from dealextreme but for me the delivery can be painfully slow , ive now started to order from gameyeeeah , the prices are slightly more expensive but the delivery is a lot quicker .

woof811.

DaMummy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i dont think there is a single cart that was released in the last year that isnt better than the r4, the r4 is so far behind on hardware capabilities and i just dont get why people would still buy it

twit21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, considering there's already been a new firmware release over at www.ndstt.com in the month since it's been out, and the European site even has skins and a pre-built version of Moonshell for download....

...not to mention user-made skins...

...seems pretty well supported to me.

lcdec

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been wondering the same thing. I have emailed them but still no response, but the the DSTT site has been updated. So I guessing they are still active. You could download skins, skin customizer, and moonshell now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs