Status
Not open for further replies.

Tormendo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I must also reinstall alll stuff for DSO, !DevkitARM17! and more. I have compiled it, but it was not rally good. I must leave the code of the ARM9.cpp! It makes Problems when i change it without changing the complete source code. So we (
wink.gif
)try to make an Version with a new FAT System, that means, we recode the ARM9 only with other lib codes. The other data is secred^^

Right:) Osimon^^

PS: Osimon, you must test it often^^, because it makes a lot of probs when your code is not ?declarit?(sorry i can't english so good^^). Can you also give me you banner^^

osimonbinladen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Yay! someone finally mentioned my banner!
Code:
[url="http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=105424"][img]http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/9514/dsosigsd4.png[/img][/url]
I can't test it at the moment, my computer is still broken.
I can edit it but that's because I have a copy of the source code on my flash drive.
I'll try fix my computer ASAP.
biggrin.gif

srkelley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't know people were having problems compiling it. I think I 'll try compiling it myself before reading the code to see how that works. You need both arm libraries and something else right?

Sorry about that, I'll just read what he has on his site and wiki before commenting further.

Walthor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i think he would put up a link to it once its done
smile.gif

probably finetuning or making us crazy while we wait and then shows it
biggrin.gif

xxRAG3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a question, whats so good about DSO? I'd still prefer using diff homebrews for selective uses.

Meikrekel

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think I found something interesting for you but am not sure if it's said before: wenn you make a note or add a contact or something like that, it uses a lot of memory, the cache map was 1gb by me, that's atleast what it says, can you fix this, so it uses less memory?

Keep on the good work guys
yaynds.gif

Sarvesh50

Aye!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Meikrekel said:
I think I found something interesting for you but am not sure if it's said before: wenn you make a note or add a contact or something like that, it uses a lot of memory, the cache map was 1gb by me, that's atleast what it says, can you fix this, so it uses less memory?

Keep on the good work guys
yaynds.gif
weird be it really should be checked

Meikrekel

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Heeroo said:
I addet the Slot 2 Support, i will release a test version soon.
That's the best news I've heard in days
yaynds.gif
I've been following this project from day one, because I hated that ugly skins and so on, and you say that we can chance them now, did you chance a lot with the looks of the program?? You're great guys
yaynds.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work