• Views 1,073,411
  • Replies 3,243
  • Likes 128

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's likely to not be as stable as when SciresM officially had the feature that we could load sigpatches.
And... I'd ask why you say that, but the answer is clear. You have no clue what you're talking about. About anything really. When the feature is enabled, it's not like somebody tried to re-code it. Github repositories keep a thorough history of changes. You revert the change (the change being, IPS parsing code was deleted), then what do you think happens? All of the ORIGINAL code is back. The extent of "coding" required is literally: git revert 46a4357. From the command line/terminal.

Update your shit. Seriously.

Last edited by urherenow,
  • Love
Reactions: impeeza

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been using fss0 from hekate and emummc on 16.0.3 install and running system required OFW 17+ game no issue, all games install by DBI though
I never needed to use dbi or mod any game to run on a much lower FW than game requires with the fusee payload.

It's just install with tinfoil which doesn't care for the FW requirement and play, I just needed to update fusee Sigpatches from time-to-time.

Never needed to reset game FW bypasses\checks or reset version with dbi or anything at all.

But off course there will always be a point certain games will simply really need a newer FW...
And... I'd ask why you say that, but the answer is clear. You have no clue what you're talking about. About anything really. When the feature is enabled, it's not like somebody tried to re-code it. Github repositories keep a thorough history of changes. You revert the change (the change being, IPS parsing code was deleted), then what do you think happens? All of the ORIGINAL code is back. The extent of "coding" required is literally: git revert 46a4357. From the command line/terminal.

Update your shit. Seriously.
No thanks I'm not ready to say bye bye to Lineon conf5 OC which is just a magnitude better for Erista at least until he updates it.

And there's 0 reasons to update when atmosphere 1.6.2 is still the latest stable one and everything and every game works fine on my FW16.1.0...

Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated