Website
blog.sina.com.tw
XP
Country
United States
Disable speed patch.
yaynds.gif

I use DSone SDHC + Transcend 2g + 3.0sp5

auto set SD speed & Enable patch + patch saver + enable reset.

play GTA CW, No save problem, and you can softreset.

rasputin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SCDS1 +8GB Transcend micro-sd formatted with panasonic formatter, formated with speed adjustment on.

Speed set to 28 and saved (save menu) in the scds1 menu for clean mode= GTA heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plays like silk.

I see there's a unlimited money cheat save file knocking about already LOL!! should I use it ?

rasputin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, it's early in the morning for me, I just cottoned on to what the original poster is saying... works in patch mode just disable speed patch (guessing manual speed is used, so set it properly guys)

cheers for the info... SCDS1 no.1

niu

OP
Trophies
Website
blog.sina.com.tw
XP
Country
United States
I use DSone SDHC + Transcend 2g + 3.0sp5

auto set SD speed & Enable patch + patch saver + enable reset.

play GTA CW, No save problem, and you can softreset.

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
thanks for the tip i was having problems after the save screen, it was double black screens. now i can play...........................sudeki300

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I saw this one coming. The SCDS has, for half an year now, been supporting savefile sizes much larger than what is available on commercial games. When I heard CTW wouldn't run because of its filesize I knew right off that SC can do the job.
biggrin.gif

yawnjovi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just used the xdelta patch on the front page.

Now the game runs with "patch speed" enabled, so I decided to turn RTS on as well. RTS saved and loaded just fine.

Then I started to drive around a bit and noticed that the game now lags like hell. The patch basically halved my frame rate!

So to confirm that it was the patch, I went back to my unpatched rom, disabled "patch speed" and everything was smooth as butter again.

Any other SCDS1 users tried using the xdelta patch? I would really like to use RTS for this game, but not at the expense of my frame rate.
I am running a 8 GB class 4 kingston SDHC card if that matters.

(I also ran the patched rom on M3 Sakura. The game loaded, but the lag was even worse and the game eventually crashed)

rasputin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Play with the normal settings, just use a .scc file.
Save whats below to .txt file and put it through the converter tools..........

@PiracyFix
020FCB3C 22329203

@MoneyMax
94000130 FFFB0000
02341914 05F5E0FF
D2000000 00000000

@MaxHealth
22340CB1 0000007F

@FillHealth Select
94000130 FFFB0000
22340CB1 0000007F
D2000000 00000000

@Time 8am select
94000130 0FFFB000
021EFBA0 00008014
D2000000 00000000

yawnjovi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
geokilla said:
My game freezes unless I have the Patch Speed off. Keep in mind that this is the "stock" GTA game. I didn't do any patching or anything of that sort.

Yea, I'm finding that turning Patch Speed off runs the smoothest with the least likelihood of the game crashing.

Having said that , the cheat code fix works pretty well. There are slowdowns every now and then, and the game tends to crash once every couple hours, but otherwise its playable.

marcelolimasouza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
yawnjovi said:
Just used the xdelta patch on the front page.

Now the game runs with "patch speed" enabled, so I decided to turn RTS on as well. RTS saved and loaded just fine.

Then I started to drive around a bit and noticed that the game now lags like hell. The patch basically halved my frame rate!

So to confirm that it was the patch, I went back to my unpatched rom, disabled "patch speed" and everything was smooth as butter again.

Any other SCDS1 users tried using the xdelta patch? I would really like to use RTS for this game, but not at the expense of my frame rate.
I am running a 8 GB class 4 kingston SDHC card if that matters.

(I also ran the patched rom on M3 Sakura. The game loaded, but the lag was even worse and the game eventually crashed)

I used this patch too and it makes the rom slowdown. Framerate falled down when driving fast and some clipping effects appears too. I hope disabling "patch speed" in the clean rom solve this problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.