Hacking DSi update 1.4.3A

skroooagh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Just a heads-up - there's a new 1.4.3A update for DSi, don't know what it does exactly, but it's there. The update stopped my 2i from working - that being said, it's a HW4444 that I've never been able to get running on 3DS, and I'm reading that the new 3DS update doesn't affect other peoples' 2i cards, so I dunno, someone else should try and post back.

skroooagh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
dickfour said:
You have to update Akaio for this to work.

How recent an update? Can you link to it? Like I said, I did the update that was supposed to fix HW4444 cards and it didn't seem to work.

shokumasa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey guys, not a new user but i lost my old pass but meh, not the point of my post here

i got lucky fiddling with my acekard 2i and fixed this issue, all you have to do is http://www.acekard.com/download/akaio/AKAIO.1.8.8.zip over the wi-fi patch ( you need a dsl to install this wi-fi update http://www.acekard.com/download/ak2/ak2ifw_update_3ds21_DSi143.zip ) after installing the wi-fi update.

it will come up with akmenu4.nds not found- with the first patch over the top of the wi-fi patch (delete your system files for akaio ) and just re write AKAIO.1.8.8..... dont know why but it works.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
not really sure why you bumped a 2 and a half month old thread.

also not really sure what you are trying to describe.

the wifi plugin for akaio has nothing to do with getting an acekard working on a dsi firmware. deleting and rewriting parts of akaio will also not get a 2i working on a dsi firmware. these files are all unrelated.

sounds more like you had a corrupt akaio install fixed by putting new files over the old corrupted files.

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: