DSi update 1.4.3A

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by skroooagh, Jul 26, 2011.

1. skroooagh
    OP

skroooagh GBAtemp Regular

Nov 4, 2007
    Just a heads-up - there's a new 1.4.3A update for DSi, don't know what it does exactly, but it's there. The update stopped my 2i from working - that being said, it's a HW4444 that I've never been able to get running on 3DS, and I'm reading that the new 3DS update doesn't affect other peoples' 2i cards, so I dunno, someone else should try and post back.

2. tiggerlator

tiggerlator GBAtemp Regular

Mar 15, 2009
  3. dickfour

dickfour Banned

Banned
    Jun 20, 2011
    United States
    You have to update Akaio for this to work.

4. skroooagh
    OP

skroooagh GBAtemp Regular

Nov 4, 2007
    How recent an update? Can you link to it? Like I said, I did the update that was supposed to fix HW4444 cards and it didn't seem to work.

5. shokumasa

shokumasa Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 14, 2011
    hey guys, not a new user but i lost my old pass but meh, not the point of my post here

i got lucky fiddling with my acekard 2i and fixed this issue, all you have to do is http://www.acekard.com/download/akaio/AKAIO.1.8.8.zip over the wi-fi patch ( you need a dsl to install this wi-fi update http://www.acekard.com/download/ak2/ak2ifw_update_3ds21_DSi143.zip ) after installing the wi-fi update.

it will come up with akmenu4.nds not found- with the first patch over the top of the wi-fi patch (delete your system files for akaio ) and just re write AKAIO.1.8.8..... dont know why but it works.

6. Another World

Another World Emulate the Planet!

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
    not really sure why you bumped a 2 and a half month old thread.

also not really sure what you are trying to describe.

the wifi plugin for akaio has nothing to do with getting an acekard working on a dsi firmware. deleting and rewriting parts of akaio will also not get a 2i working on a dsi firmware. these files are all unrelated.

sounds more like you had a corrupt akaio install fixed by putting new files over the old corrupted files.

-another world