Dsi recharging slot

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi,idk if this is the case with other DSi's,but inside of the recharging slot,i see that a little part of it looks bent. no problems,but i dont want the little thing to break..... if you tempers look at your dsi's,does the recharging slot thingy look a little bent to you? im worried about my DSi(NO WARRANTY!).....

Keeley

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I think they're supposed to be like that
unsure.gif
mine's like that 2

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
HatsuneHaseo said:
hi,idk if this is the case with other DSi's,but inside of the recharging slot,i see that a little part of it looks bent. no problems,but i dont want the little thing to break..... if you tempers look at your dsi's,does the recharging slot thingy look a little bent to you? im worried about my DSi(NO WARRANTY!).....
it is suppose to be like that. btw, why is you DSi no warranty? it should still have a warranty unless you bought it second hand.

bRKcRE

Trophies
XP
Country
razorback78 said:
HatsuneHaseo said:
it is suppose to be like that. btw, why is you DSi no warranty? it should still have a warranty unless you bought it second hand.

or stole it even...

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol,i didnt buy the warranty because I usually take very good care of my things,and we needed to save money for a wii. anyways,my problem has been solved. xD, just worried a bit of my dsi is all.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
HatsuneHaseo said:
lol,i didnt buy the warranty because I usually take very good care of my things,and we needed to save money for a wii. anyways,my problem has been solved. xD, just worried a bit of my dsi is all.

You buy extended warranty...you GET a warranty with purchase.

Unless your local store is ghetto/cheap.
Though actually, i'm pretty sure they're required to give a warrant on electronics.

If not, return it and get another. (it really is that simple if you have the receipt)

Buuuuuuuuuut, sounds like your DSi is fine.

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Omocho said:
HatsuneHaseo said:

You buy extended warranty...you GET a warranty with purchase.

Unless your local store is ghetto/cheap.
Though actually, i'm pretty sure they're required to give a warrant on electronics.

If not, return it and get another. (it really is that simple if you have the receipt)

Buuuuuuuuuut, sounds like your DSi is fine.
The warranty is from Nintendo too. It comes with the handheld...or so I thought.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro