Dsi recharging slot

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
OP
Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2009
Messages
1,987
Trophies
1
Age
24
XP
1,338
Country
United States
hi,idk if this is the case with other DSi's,but inside of the recharging slot,i see that a little part of it looks bent. no problems,but i dont want the little thing to break..... if you tempers look at your dsi's,does the recharging slot thingy look a little bent to you? im worried about my DSi(NO WARRANTY!).....
 

Keeley

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2008
Messages
421
Trophies
0
Location
Saskachewan
Website
Visit site
XP
98
Country
Canada
I think they're supposed to be like that
unsure.gif
mine's like that 2
 

razorback78

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2009
Messages
1,183
Trophies
0
Website
Visit site
XP
135
Country
HatsuneHaseo said:
hi,idk if this is the case with other DSi's,but inside of the recharging slot,i see that a little part of it looks bent. no problems,but i dont want the little thing to break..... if you tempers look at your dsi's,does the recharging slot thingy look a little bent to you? im worried about my DSi(NO WARRANTY!).....
it is suppose to be like that. btw, why is you DSi no warranty? it should still have a warranty unless you bought it second hand.
 

blainy

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2008
Messages
380
Trophies
0
Age
38
Location
australia
XP
251
Country
razorback78 said:
HatsuneHaseo said:
hi,idk if this is the case with other DSi's,but inside of the recharging slot,i see that a little part of it looks bent. no problems,but i dont want the little thing to break..... if you tempers look at your dsi's,does the recharging slot thingy look a little bent to you? im worried about my DSi(NO WARRANTY!).....
it is suppose to be like that. btw, why is you DSi no warranty? it should still have a warranty unless you bought it second hand.


or stole it even...
 

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
OP
Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2009
Messages
1,987
Trophies
1
Age
24
XP
1,338
Country
United States
lol,i didnt buy the warranty because I usually take very good care of my things,and we needed to save money for a wii. anyways,my problem has been solved. xD, just worried a bit of my dsi is all.
 

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
Member
GBAtemp Patron
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
7,110
Trophies
3
Age
30
XP
9,142
Country
Canada
HatsuneHaseo said:
lol,i didnt buy the warranty because I usually take very good care of my things,and we needed to save money for a wii. anyways,my problem has been solved. xD, just worried a bit of my dsi is all.

You buy extended warranty...you GET a warranty with purchase.

Unless your local store is ghetto/cheap.
Though actually, i'm pretty sure they're required to give a warrant on electronics.

If not, return it and get another. (it really is that simple if you have the receipt)

Buuuuuuuuuut, sounds like your DSi is fine.
 

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
1,175
Trophies
0
Age
28
Location
PM me for Social Security information
XP
134
Country
United States
Omocho said:
HatsuneHaseo said:
lol,i didnt buy the warranty because I usually take very good care of my things,and we needed to save money for a wii. anyways,my problem has been solved. xD, just worried a bit of my dsi is all.

You buy extended warranty...you GET a warranty with purchase.

Unless your local store is ghetto/cheap.
Though actually, i'm pretty sure they're required to give a warrant on electronics.

If not, return it and get another. (it really is that simple if you have the receipt)

Buuuuuuuuuut, sounds like your DSi is fine.
The warranty is from Nintendo too. It comes with the handheld...or so I thought.
 

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    It didn't work for bam margera
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    He has some videos on narcessistic personality disorder
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It's heart breaking that a person can go through an entire life and never know true peace or happiness
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Literally robbed of life
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Oh :shit: gotta get ready for my doctors appmnt. Gastro again. :sad: bye guys
    +1
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    See ya later
    +1
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    Get better soon
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Remember to tell him to use lube this time
    +1
  • captainbob321 @ captainbob321:
    Hello!
  • captainbob321 @ captainbob321:
    What's so Funny, @M4x1mumReZ
    ?
    +1
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    Welcome new user
  • trepp0 @ trepp0:
    Just got the notice that school is being released 2 hours early cause of the winter storm
  • trepp0 @ trepp0:
    lets go
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Better than 3 hours late from a lockdown lol
    +1
  • FAST6191 @ FAST6191:
    While I know you mean in case of someone confusing schooling establishment from shooting establishment (many of the same letters) I am still going to read that as lockdown (also known as lock in) for a pub
  • FAST6191 @ FAST6191:
    where if you were in the club you could be invited to be there as a guest of the landlords after things are supposed to stop being served
  • FAST6191 @ FAST6191:
    Have technically done that in a school but it was the sports centre associated with the school more than the school itself
  • FAST6191 @ FAST6191:
    being drunk in school was either because drunk on playing field or could not be arsed with one particular Thursday afternoon so went and had some beers and played some games instead before returning for an ill advised last lesson/period
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Being drunk and high in school was cool
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    It was high school
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    my power cut out twice
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    my pi running octoprint wiped all my plugins and i cba to fix it
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: my pi running octoprint wiped all my plugins and i cba to fix it