Homebrew DSi Homebrew Menu directly on your Home Menu!

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oops :/ Knowing which is my emunand and wich is my sysnand is hard for me with the a9lh thing.
Use a different theme on each. My sysNAND has the menuhax theme while my emuNAND has a snazzy custom one.

Reactions: Games&Stuff

LoganK93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone currently working on DS ROM loading? I know I can get a flash cart but it just seems appealing to have everything on the one SD card and not worry about cartridges.

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Well, I found a new version of twl firm patch, but it doesn't work for me(only a patch so legal to link): http://www.battlefieldsingleplayer.com/apachethunder/3ds/TWL/TWL_FIRM_Patches2.rar

Please do not link to that. There is a reason I didn't post links to NTRFIRM and the link above. They were meant for a dev to test and aren't meant for the general public to test because they contain untested patches. DO NOT attempt to use this. It's not meant for the public at large to use!

At the same time, you're not allowed to post that here anyways. I will be placing an index.html file into the folder and changing the file names to prevent people from digging these up and posting them. This not acceptable!

Reactions: Seriel

Mazamin

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Please do not link to that. There is a reason I didn't post links to NTRFIRM and the link above. They were meant for a dev to test and aren't meant for the general public to test because they contain untested patches. DO NOT attempt to use this. It's not meant for the public at large to use!

At the same time, you're not allowed to post that here anyways. I will be placing an index.html file into the folder and changing the file names to prevent people from digging these up and posting them. This not acceptable!
Sorry, didn't know that, just removed
And sorry for viewing your folder

Ranomez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
For those that can't get it to work on emuNAND even after installing the hb_menu to both sysNAND and emuNAND and having the right TWL_Firm patch installed try installing the patched TWL_Firm to sysNAND also, although it is not recommended and yes, it does break TWL mode outside of CFW on sysNAND that is what got it working for me for some reason, I just instantly got the "A problem has occurred" screen after launching it on emuNAND till I did this, I have unlinked NANDs on n3DS XL with the emuNAND on 10.6 with 10.4 firm if that matters in any way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/UxksoExrJB0?si=8EumplGLubjnxheU