RiderLeangle

Trophies
Website
ridersrealm.b1.jcink.com
XP
Country
United States
need4speed said:
Where abouts do you put the files on the sd card? Thanks.
Make a folder called "private" and inside that make "ds" and inside of that make "title" then extract the files.

But as I already said with proof, it won't copy even though the DSi recognises it.

shortperson1026

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RiderLeangle said:
need4speed said:
Make a folder called "private" and inside that make "ds" and inside of that make "title" then extract the files.

But as I already said with proof, it won't copy even though the DSi recognises it.

Uh... no.

It's so obviously fake!

The files aren't even made for the DSi, they are made for a PSP noting the EBOOT.PBP

People are so ridiculously idiotic sometimes. Try copying the files provided after clearing the data already there. It doesn't work.

Stupid.jpg

RiderLeangle

Trophies
Website
ridersrealm.b1.jcink.com
XP
Country
United States
shortperson1026 said:
RiderLeangle said:
need4speed said:

Uh... no.

It's so obviously fake!

The files aren't even made for the DSi, they are made for a PSP noting the EBOOT.PBP

People are so ridiculously idiotic sometimes. Try copying the files provided after clearing the data already there. It doesn't work.

Stupid.jpg
Again. Like I said, That file didn't work and I deleted it after noticing in the video it was there and it still recognised it.
And if it's fake, how did it recognise that the game was there.

shortperson1026

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RiderLeangle said:
Again. Like I said, That file didn't work and I deleted it after noticing in the video it was there and it still recognised it.
It didn't. Delete the file that is circled on the left and try.

Stupid.jpg

RiderLeangle

Trophies
Website
ridersrealm.b1.jcink.com
XP
Country
United States
shortperson1026 said:
RiderLeangle said:
It didn't. Delete the file that is circled on the left and try.

Stupid.jpg
Well what exactly would that be proving? The DSi still recognised a game that was never bought on DSiWare.
And the decrypted game should be an interesting enough find right there.

And it never recognised the .bin before the other files were in there.

shortperson1026

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RiderLeangle said:
Well what exactly would that be proving? The DSi still recognised a game that was never bought on DSiWare.

FYI, the DSi does that... it's no big discovery and placing those files there doesn't do anything special.

I know this for a fact as I had WarioWare before my DSi got replaced. I put my SD card with the backup on my new DSi and it was recognized but didn't copy over.

Don't argue against something you don't know anything about.

RiderLeangle

Trophies
Website
ridersrealm.b1.jcink.com
XP
Country
United States
shortperson1026 said:
RiderLeangle said:

FYI, the DSi does that... it's no big discovery and placing those files there doesn't do anything special.

I know this for a fact as I had WarioWare before my DSi got replaced. I put my SD card with the backup on my new DSi and it was recognized but didn't copy over.

Don't argue against something you don't know anything about.
Well when I downloaded the torrent the same day I got my DSi, it didn't work, up until now it didn't recognise anything on the SD card (aside from a few songs I converted to test and the photos it took).
I have tried this and until today it never worked.

Cbajd5

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Um, did anyone watch to the end of the video? The guy says the homebrew doesn't exist.

Also, yes files that you put on your SD Card PROPERLY, but do not own on you DSi will show up, but they can't be copied.

RiderLeangle

Trophies
Website
ridersrealm.b1.jcink.com
XP
Country
United States
Cbajd5 said:
Um, did anyone watch to the end of the video? The guy says the homebrew doesn't exist.

Also, yes files that you put on your SD Card PROPERLY, but do not own on you DSi will show up, but they can't be copied.
Well they were on there properly but didn't read.

I think he means the exploit was found but there isn't anything to do with it until something is programed.

Cbajd5

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
RiderLeangle said:
Cbajd5 said:

I think he means the exploit was found but there isn't anything to do with it until something is programed.
No, it's obviously a joke based off of the twilight hack.

The data on the SD Card couldn't have any effect of Phantom Hourglass, the video is just a joke.

RiderLeangle

Trophies
Website
ridersrealm.b1.jcink.com
XP
Country
United States
Well I sent a message on youtube asking why it wouldn't copy, I guess I was doing it wrong
QUOTE said:
ok so you download wario ware then you will place the warioware link from my video to your sd card and then you copy the file to the ds. make sure zelda is in the slot and dont turn off the Dsi

HOPE THIS HELPS:)
XD

Still weird how this is the first time it recognised the file though
unsure.gif

Cbajd5 said:
RiderLeangle said:
Cbajd5 said:

No, it's obviously a joke based off of the twilight hack.

The data on the SD Card couldn't have any effect of Phantom Hourglass, the video is just a joke.
Well I'd test it if I had Phantom Hourglass. Although it hopefully is possible.

helmon1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
........ those who said brute-forcing a 128 bit encryption.... is anyone here with a computing background at all?

If we got ALL the computers in the world RIGHT NOW to do NOTHING but brute force this single 128 bit key it would still take at least a thousand years to break it (if we're lucky)!!!! Until a quantum computer has been invented, I suggest you guys try something else. Hilarious.

Spartan A24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
helmon1 said:
........ those who said brute-forcing a 128 bit encryption.... is anyone here with a computing background at all?

If we got ALL the computers in the world RIGHT NOW to do NOTHING but brute force this single 128 bit key it would still take at least a thousand years to break it (if we're lucky)!!!! Until a quantum computer has been invented, I suggest you guys try something else. Hilarious.
It's better than nothing. Not much better, mind you, but still better.

Kingfield

Trophies
XP
Country
helmon1 said:

retard. I suggest you check your sources, because they are WAY off.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
RiderLeangle said:
I found a video of someone who was supposedly involved in the Wii homebrew channel found a hack in Phantom Hourglass
EDIT: Tried the warioware part (don't have phantom hourglass yet), and the DSi recognised it was on the SD card even though it says it can't be copied. Good sign for DSi homebrew it seems.

I call obvious fake on the video. For a start there's no save file included in the download and he never once mentions having to transfer a save file over to the cartridge. How is the code installed onto the Zelda cart?

edit : Also I'm pretty sure that the DSiWare Wario Wario game isn't called Portable Wario Ware.

http://dl.qj.net/Portable-wario-ware-v1-PS...26661/catid/195

helmon1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kingfield said:
helmon1 said:

retard. I suggest you check your sources, because they are WAY off.

Way off in which sense? I hope you mean that it would take a lot longer time than a thousand years... because when I say a thousand years I really mean we're lucky like winning the lottery. Otherwise, I suggest you log off and move to another forum that welcomes retards. A computer that is able to handle a million key attempts a second would take significantly longer than the age of the universe to crack a 128 bit encryption (obviously depends on your encryption algorithm, we should assume it is coded properly, not by idiots).

EDIT: I think some of you are confused with cracking a 128 bit wireless network and cracking a 128 bit encryption key. They are worlds apart.

Bkid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quantum chips are out now, but I'm sure it'll be a while before they are in our homes.
smile.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
RiderLeangle said:
TrolleyDave said:
edit : Also I'm pretty sure that the DSiWare Wario Wario game isn't called Portable Wario Ware.

http://dl.qj.net/Portable-wario-ware-v1-PS...26661/catid/195
I think that's just the name of the .zip, Showed up on my DSi as what it should be.

warioware.jpg

Have you actually unpacked the zip file and looked at it? What's inside isn't anything to do with the DSi, it's a homebrew Wario Ware game for the PSP. There is absolutely no way in hell that the file linked to in the YouTube would work on the DSi. And there's absolutely no way in hell that he found an exploit in the DS Zelda game that allows what he's claiming, the simplest thing to look at is where is the save file? You need the save file to transfer across to the Zelda cart for a start, then it would be running in DS mode anyway so it wouldn't have access to the DSi features, most importantly the SD slot. So if it doesn't allow access to the SD slot then how in the hell does it copy anything from it? He says all you need is a Zelda cart and the zip file, so without inserting any extra code into Zelda through a save file how is it supposed to run the code?

The whole thing is obviously fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ