Gaming DSI gets error message right after booting..

Doyouwantaspoon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My DSi does this even without a game in it.. Anyone know a way to fix it? Started doing this about a year ago, but I never tried asking you guys. I had an M4 Sakura in it at the time it first crashed I believe..

Doyouwantaspoon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like a brick. But I dont think ive heard of a bricked dsi before :unsure:
What did you do on it before it started doing this, did you try doing anything weird?
Well it was my old DSi that I gave to my nephew, along with a flashcart. He said it just started doing this. I don't think he ever updated it since he didn't have wireless internet, so I think it just diid it on it's own..

Shoulda sent it in to Ninty as soon as it started happening. (if it was still in warranty.)
It was already out of warranty at the time. Nintendo said it would cost $100 to fix (F them).

Diabolos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I don't know whatever happened to your DSi, but the same thing happened to my DSi XL. Only that it happens when I start playing my R4i SDXC. And my normal R4 (not 'i') doesn't even appear on the screen. My R4i only works on a normal DS, or DSlite. Nothing else. And that happened ever since I updated my DSi XL, too... Did you happened to update your DSi?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, FarCry 5 is an awesome game with multiple endings!