ROM Hack DS local Wireless disruption..?

Frederica Bernkastel

OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Is it possible to make(or has someone already done) a .nds app that disrupts any and all wireless communications?
if so, can someone please tell me how, as I would really like to see how my neigbour reacts to it. It could also be really useful for someone.
Yes it is mean...

AXYPB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not possible with the DS's hardware, but there are devices that jam certain wireless frequencies. Such devices are illegal in the United States as the frequencies you're referring to are protected by the FCC. I don't know how it is abroad, but why take the chance?

Frederica Bernkastel

OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
DAMMIT...
Is it possible to override the wireless of certain games...
for example someone playing a game via DS download play, and I override their download slot, so I am the one downloading? cause if you got that to endlessly repeat, it would be awesome...

P

pasc

isn't it kinda selfish and useless anyway ? I mean, a wep cracker would rock (but not possible, except if the network could somehow be slowed down to work with the DS's hardware), but this ? NO.

Calafas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
pokemongalaxy said:
though this is probobly illegal, antoligy just wants to know how, not that if is legal or not...so I suggest staying on topic. I personally dont know how....

QUOTEas I would really like to see how my neigbour reacts to it. It could also be really useful for someone.

Nope, I think he wants more than to just learn how.

AXYPB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Either way, it can't be done. I wouldn't expect a Wireless-B device to be capable of such a thing anyway.

pokemongalaxy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Calafas said:
pokemongalaxy said:
though this is probobly illegal, antoligy just wants to know how, not that if is legal or not...so I suggest staying on topic. I personally dont know how....

QUOTEas I would really like to see how my neigbour reacts to it. It could also be really useful for someone.

Nope, I think he wants more than to just learn how.
yes good point...guess topic should be closed...?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: or fucking Clu Clu Land for that matter