Angelique DS armips patch help

BonillaP

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've been working on an english translation of Angelique Duet for the DS for a bit now, and the script is 90~% done and recently someone helped me out and made Ascii and Half Width Font patches for Angelique Duet. Right here:

However, I'm a little confused because I put it in the same folder as armips and the .nds file and nothing seems to happen. Is the 03n.bin actually inside arm9.bin? Do I just have to leave the nds file there? (I don't see anything about what the nds specifically has to be named in the code.), do I drop the arm9.bin file directly?

Any help would mean a lot.
Got it working! Thanks yall

Last edited by BonillaP,

BonillaP

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is this still active??
I haven't checked this website out in a while. Sorry, it's kind of active but I'll explain the situation right now.

I've been mostly focusing on finishing up email translations for Idolm@ster One for All and I'm excited to say that my part of the translations will be finished by tomorrow and most of the translations should be done by the end of the month and we will move on to proofreading.

As for Angelique, English text is possible, however I would need a programmer for help with Cartographer and Atlas. According to someone else I would also need help in making a proper VWF. So basically I would need a programmer but a lot of the script at least on Angelique's side is fully translated.

Dia.png

Maryline

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I haven't checked this website out in a while. Sorry, it's kind of active but I'll explain the situation right now.

I've been mostly focusing on finishing up email translations for Idolm@ster One for All and I'm excited to say that my part of the translations will be finished by tomorrow and most of the translations should be done by the end of the month and we will move on to proofreading.

As for Angelique, English text is possible, however I would need a programmer for help with Cartographer and Atlas. According to someone else I would also need help in making a proper VWF. So basically I would need a programmer but a lot of the script at least on Angelique's side is fully translated.

View attachment 414374
amazingg I hope you find a programmer and a help as well. GOOD LUCK, I'm excited for the results hehehehe

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you're still interested in doing a translation patch for this, you can try asking the AGT team for help with programming - they're working on various DS (and PS2) projects and I'm sure someone could give you a few pointers or help out! :) They have a Discord too and the creator of the group, PhantomGhost, posts in this forum too. :)

https://agtteam.tumblr.com/

• Love
Reactions: Maryline

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto