Gaming DS Lite top screen problem

hectorbarbosa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys, my DS lites top screen has goes weird on me, here's a video showing the problem:
View My Video

It does this on the menu screens and when gaming, also note that the screen goes back to normal for a split second when it changes from the Nintendo logo to the next screen? just more confusing really lol

It started doing this only when I opened it past the first click point, but now it just stays like this all the time... I have replaced the top shell casing with a custom one twice before this issue started, so maybe that did something I don't know but I'm pretty sure I put back together the exact same way it was, or maybe the screen has finally just died, I've had it from when DS lite's first came out lol

So is it fixable? do I buy a replacement lcd? do I have to uncross a wire or something? lol

Thanks for any help guys.

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Happen to my 5th ds lite is the ribbon cable that connects your screen to the mobo of the ds i suggest changing the top screen you cable is broken

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: