MRJPGames

Pretty great guy
Trophies
Website
fizazy.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Happy to say even with these development builds Professor Layton and the Curious Village boots. (Though it's extremly slow, it seems to get past the name entry screen, and saves aren't automatic so it could work. But because of the incredibly long loading times I still don't know)

dubbz82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So.. I've setup some automatic building on my server, primarily cause i'm lazy: http://138.201.147.105/nds-bootstrap/

It'll check the git repo every 10 minutes and will build the new commit if there is one. I'll let this stay online for the next few days.

Cool...beats the check out of random builds being posted in a forum.

GerbilSoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I probably might be able to read the banner text, but not the icon.
The icon format's fairly simple: http://problemkaputt.de/gbatek.htm#dscartridgeicontitle

The DWORD at header address 0x68 indicates where the icon/title data is located in the ROM. At that location, the icon bitmap is located at offset 0x20, and is followed by the palette at 0x220. Bitmap is 32x32, 4bpp; it's arranged in 4x4 pixel tiles. Palette is RGB555. (Color 0 is always transparent.)

DSi-enhanced titles can have an animated icon as well. For DSi-animated icons, there's up to 8 bitmaps and 8 palettes, plus up to 64 different sequence values that indicate which bitmap and which palette to use as well as hflip/vflip and delay before the next frame.

Reactions: Link_of_Hyrule

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it is nice to see mario kart ds almost working, I can hear the engine sound and mario says here we goo and then it errors, thats great proress
Oh, I'm sorry. The context of your post was quite unclear to me, but yeah I agree that the work of the devs is truly amazing :P

Reactions: adrifcastr

pikatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
What is the process use this? I have install both TWLoader (and inside folder cia) and hbmenu_beta5. Putted nds roms in nds folder (not in _nds) and when i am trying to open hbmenu i take only a black screen and when i try to open an nds rom with TWLoader i get the common black screen with the errors

adrifcastr

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
What is the process use this? I have install both TWLoader (and inside folder cia) and hbmenu_beta5. Putted nds roms in nds folder (not in _nds) and when i am trying to open hbmenu i take only a black screen and when i try to open an nds rom with TWLoader i get the common black screen with the errors
this is WIP and you have to replace the bootstrap and @ahezard recommended to use twloader

pikatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
used
twloader v1.6
mario kard ds Eur
latest bootstrap

same thing. Maybe i have to change some twloader settings or i am missing something

adrifcastr

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
used
twloader v1.6
mario kard ds Eur
latest bootstrap

same thing. Maybe i have to change some twloader settings or i am missing something
are you sure that you installed twloader correctly, also dsp firm etc.. and that bootstrap-dldi.nds is located in _nds ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1