Trophies
XP
Country
United States
used
twloader v1.6
mario kard ds Eur
latest bootstrap

same thing. Maybe i have to change some twloader settings or i am missing something
perhaps you forgot to install the TWLNAND side cia for twloader. (located at sd:/_nds/twloader/cia)

edit:Nevermind, I need to read more carefully at other posts in the thread..

Last edited by SeanStar555,

adrifcastr

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have installed this. As i can see maybe i am missing this dsp firm thing. How can i get it?
thats for the audio, use dspdump and then make sure that your audio file is in the right place, seems that you havent dumped it soyou have no audio in homebrew apps, but I don´t think that this has something to do with your issue

pikatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
thats for the audio, use dspdump and then make sure that your audio file is in the right place, seems that you havent dumped it soyou have no audio in homebrew apps, but I don´t think that this has something to do with your issue

Maybe but i can try it and see

Cliftin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've noticed some weird bugs that I don't know if it's TWLoader's fault or nds-bootstrap's fault, but if I run Bomberman twice in a row I can't access the battle menu properly, it just black screens with music. Running another game seems to correct this.

Link_of_Hyrule

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish the op would just put all this info in the main post but I guess that wouldn't matter since no one would read it anyways and continue to ask the same questions every post. People on the internet couldn't be bothered to read anything that's too hard. This is why people brick their 3dses and complain that the ds loader doesn't work.
Btw if you read the commits you'll notice it's a waste of time to compile and test each one because they don't change enough code to magically fix the loader. Especially the commits that literally just fixed stuff to optimize the build script.

Last edited by Link_of_Hyrule,
Reactions: MushGuy

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I wish the op would just put all this info in the main post but I guess that wouldn't matter since no one would read it anyways and continue to ask the same questions every post. People on the internet couldn't be bothered to read anything that's too hard. This is why people brick their 3dses and complain that the ds loader doesn't work.
Btw if you read the commits you'll notice it's a waste of time to compile and test each one because they don't change enough code to magically fix the loader. Especially the commits that literally just fixed stuff to optimize the build script.
Well, the person that's working on the ds loader isn't the op. So really that responsibility falls on shutterbug to make his own thread. Which I'm sure he will do when there's a release. Otherwise there's no reason to make this info easily accessible because it's not meant for every noob to play with. You would know this if you could be bothered to read.

Link_of_Hyrule

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, the person that's working on the ds loader isn't the op. So really that responsibility falls on shutterbug to make his own thread. Which I'm sure he will do when there's a release. Otherwise there's no reason to make this info easily accessible because it's not meant for every noob to play with. You would know this if you could be bothered to read.
I've been here since 2008 so yeah I know. But, having the info there is better then "how do I do this?" "when is this coming out?" every post. But I'm sure you're right that they'll make a thread when they release it. I'm an impatient person just like the rest of you but this thread is growing with unnecessary posts every second lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Stepcroc, I'm stuck.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Those are monitor lizards you dunce.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I'm funny. lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Eggs and roasted potatoes came out good
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching the first omen and so far it's not the priest doing the scaring
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Shouldn't the kid be the scary one?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The second omen: the chior boy gets his revenge
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Reverse exorcist: it's when you hire a demon to remove the priest out of a small child.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hire Kendrick Drake possessed a minor again
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah, I'd run away from his singing too.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wonder if Drakes still allowed to use his Instagram
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds like everyone has some great imaginary friends
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Yeah, that was insane.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Don't know what Drake was even thinking.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What every rich scumbag thinks that they can put their dick on anything and get away with it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I better hide my silicone Tifa doll
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What did Drake do, exactly? I don't follow celeb gossip.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Supposed accusations that Drake groomed a minor.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Allegedly groomed a 17 year old Instagram model or something along those lines
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yep, something like that.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1MJtV0UPI8