Homebrew DS(i) Mode hacking progress thread

Link_of_Hyrule

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the latest commit its so long for charging ROM compared to a pr

Its sure?
That's what we were told rather it works better than it does now by that time we'll see but I'm sure they've been working on it non-stop so there will be at least some progress. But Rome wasn't built in a day as they say.

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I've been here since 2008 so yeah I know. But, having the info there is better then "how do I do this?" "when is this coming out?" every post. But I'm sure you're right that they'll make a thread when they release it. I'm an impatient person just like the rest of you but this thread is growing with unnecessary posts every second lol.
Those people can be annoying. And there everywhere. I would just reply to each and everyone of them say that if they can't do it, then they're not needed for testing, and to wait until an official release which is planned for the 25th. Not much else can be done about them.

Link_of_Hyrule

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those people can be annoying. And there everywhere. I would just reply to each and everyone of them say that if they can't do it, then they're not needed for testing, and to wait until an official release which is planned for the 25th. Not much else can be done about them.
Just give them a link to BrickMii with a huge warning that says if you use this you will brick and if they still use it because they didn't read well I guess thinned out the hurd.

Last edited by Link_of_Hyrule,

IanRises

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried three ROMs on what I think is the most recent commit, the ROMs are "2672 - Drawn to Life - SpongeBob SquarePants Edition (U)(GUARDiAN).nds," "3057 - Tamagotchi no Kira Kira Omisetchi (J)(Caravan).nds," and "5617 - Kung Zhu (U)(PLAYTHIS).nds." They all went to a white screen.
I know they are pretty low priority, but I figured I might as well try them. Not sure if they would load anything if I just waited, I didn't bother waiting.

shutterbug2000

Cubic NINJHAX!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried three ROMs on what I think is the most recent commit, the ROMs are "2672 - Drawn to Life - SpongeBob SquarePants Edition (U)(GUARDiAN).nds," "3057 - Tamagotchi no Kira Kira Omisetchi (J)(Caravan).nds," and "5617 - Kung Zhu (U)(PLAYTHIS).nds." They all went to a white screen.
I know they are pretty low priority, but I figured I might as well try them. Not sure if they would load anything if I just waited, I didn't bother waiting.

Too new :P

SirHaxALot

Yum Cookies! :3
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@SirHaxALot, if you don't mind, I can make a .tk domain forward to your server so there's no need to remember the IP address or check old posts.
It already has a domain name, but it not really memorable. http://vps2.white-it.net (hostname). I personally don't like someone else pointing an domain to my server. It'll only be up for a few days anyways. It's a test maschine I reset on regular basis.

EDIT: http://bit.ly/nds-bootstrap

Last edited by SirHaxALot,
Reactions: TinchoX and umbjolt

Lycan911

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
you do realize that it doesn't pull the latest commit, right ?
I'm just sharing what I saw.

6bded405a5f23775e92690f02250a56d.jpg

capito27

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/WwFuB1GRKz4