Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there.

I'm having trouble with Twilightmenu not saving any games. In the game, I will do the usual process of saving. However, when I load the game next, it will act as if no save file exists. A quick look at the SD confirms this. Any idea on why this could be happening?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hey there.

I'm having an issue with Twilight not saving games. I go through the usual deal with saving games, but when I next load the game, it acts like there is no file. A quick look at the SD confirms this. Any idea what could be happening?
Switch from the Wood UI theme, as it's known to be buggy.

mosslump

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just chipping in an issue with Dragon Quest V (Japan). When rotating camera with L/R, game hangs but music continues to play, can still soft reset. Tested with latest stable and previous stable.

Last edited by mosslump,

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the StellaDS emulator in Twilght menu, can you use it a just a stand alone emulator or has it been modified for Twilight Menu??
Yes, you can use it as stand alone.
Just chipping in an issue with Dragon Quest V (Japan). When rotating camera with L/R, game hangs but music continues to play, can still soft reset. Tested with latest stable and previous stable.
Try turning off heap shrink (if shown) in the per-game settings.

Reactions: Alexander1970

djleviticus

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, you can use it as stand alone.

OK I did try it as a stand alone on my ds lite and when I launch the emulator it just turns the ds off which is very strange as stellaDS 1.2 works fine?? Which is the reason why I asked the question

mosslump

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Wow, thanks for the reply! Heap shrink does appear under the per-game settings but sadly it still hangs as before even after turning it off.

Edit:
I changed heap shrink back to auto and tried "Run in: DSi mode (forced)" and this seems to resolve the problem. I guess it needs more power to spin that screen.

I wonder though, does running at this faster clock speed increase battery drain in any noticeable way?

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, psyched to get back to DQV.

Last edited by mosslump,

distinctzero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey. I've tried installing via the manual method using FBI on my CFW 3DS, but have some trouble. I am able to install both cia's, but the TWiLight Menu does not show up on the main menu after successful installation. No unwrapping, nothing. Any clue what's up with that? Thanks.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey. I've tried installing via the manual method using FBI on my CFW 3DS, but have some trouble. I am able to install both cia's, but the TWiLight Menu does not show up on the main menu after successful installation. No unwrapping, nothing. Any clue what's up with that? Thanks.
Have you tried rebooting?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Start fbi then go to titles and see if the two twighlightmenu cias show there. If they do you are probably over the 300 title limit the 3ds has.

Edit @Robz8 beat me to it lol.

Reactions: TurdPooCharger

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto