Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

erimatai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Wait a minute. I'm trying to boot Twilight Menu++ in my N2DS, I deleted the old "Twilight Menu++", installed 2 cias from "3DS - CFW users" but it doesn't appear in my Home Screen. Do I need a extra CIA, like the old ones?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait a minute. I'm trying to boot Twilight Menu++ in my N2DS, I deleted the old "Twilight Menu++", installed 2 cias from "3DS - CFW users" but it doesn't appear in my Home Screen. Do I need a extra CIA, like the old ones?
Reboot the console.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi,
i hope you have the answer for my question i have spent 2 hours trying everything & i can't figure out why !! u have 2 x 3ds consoles both have R4 with TWLoader ,i'm using it for the Box Covers,the strange issue is one 3ds when i start TWLoader it goes straight to the DS games menu while the other 3DS always goes to settings & i have to press B to go back to games menu !! why is this ?? i'm sure both setups are identical !!!!
I only have one 3DS console, one with TWiLight Menu++, not TWLoader.
TWiLight Menu++ supports box art as well.
Also, make sure TWiLight Menu++ is up to date on both consoles.

erimatai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Reboot the console.

It worked! I didn't reboot the console, just wait a little more and voila!:lol:
Also, NeoDS boots normally, but I gonna add the .neo in my NDS rom folder. Thanks for your support and help!:lol:

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Reboot the console.

i wasn't asking how many 3DS consoles you have,anyway how do i add games from flashcard to your twilight menu so they are displayed with box covers!!!!! can you please explain this step

Rafa5552

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys, i've been trying to use the SNES emulator but it asks for a SNES.img file, i searched all over the place but i can't find that file anywhere, anyone can help ?

Barawer

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Hey guys, i've been trying to use the SNES emulator but it asks for a SNES.img file, i searched all over the place but i can't find that file anywhere, anyone can help ?
update your twilight menu, there is no need for snes.img in the latest update. just put the roms in your sd.

Rafa5552

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
update your twilight menu, there is no need for snes.img in the latest update. just put the roms in your sd.

Sorry, i'm getting a little lost here on how to update ..

"2. Overwrite the _nds folder and boot.nds file on the SD root, with the new ones from the "Yourdevice" users folder in the .7z file, and the root of the .7z file."

On the zip file, theres an _nds folder in the root of it, but there's also an _nds folder on the "DSi&3DS - SD card users" folder, which one should i use ?

Barawer

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Sorry, i'm getting a little lost here on how to update ..

"2. Overwrite the _nds folder and boot.nds file on the SD root, with the new ones from the "Yourdevice" users folder in the .7z file, and the root of the .7z file."

On the zip file, theres an _nds folder in the root of it, but there's also an _nds folder on the "DSi&3DS - SD card users" folder, which one should i use ?
Both

Charisalami4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hey Guys. Sorry I am a little late on this article lol but I had TWLoader, installed this (because pokemon platinum wouldn't work on TWLoader) but when I try to launch a game it says "nds_bootstrap not found". Any solutions?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey Guys. Sorry I am a little late on this article lol but I had TWLoader, installed this (because pokemon platinum wouldn't work on TWLoader) but when I try to launch a game it says "nds_bootstrap not found". Any solutions?
Redownload twighlight menu and unzip it open the folder called DSi&3DS - SD card users. Copy the contents to the root of your sd card. Problem solved.

SkyDX

Anime Signature Creator, PM me if you want one! :)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So I've been coming back to update my new 3DS with all kinds of new things like this one and it works great for DS Games although I feel like I overlook something. How do I switch to the SD card of my Acekard 2i? Furthermore it seems that TWI Menu also can't boot my Acekard 2i, it just sits on a white screen but I assume that's related to me flashing it as an NTRBoot card?

It's no big deal, I was just wondering, I can still boot the card normally.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i wasn't asking how many 3DS consoles you have,anyway how do i add games from flashcard to your twilight menu so they are displayed with box covers!!!!! can you please explain this step
You install TWiLight Menu++ on your flashcard, then run it there.
Instructions are in the first post.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how can i use my flashcard when my R4 SDHC 3DS is not listed (((skip to step 4, if your flashcard is not listed)))
That just means your flashcard firmware can't be used to run games, and that you'll use nds-bootstrap instead, though nds-bootstrap for flashcards (aka B4DS) has very low compatibility for games.

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
That just means your flashcard firmware can't be used to run games, and that you'll use nds-bootstrap instead, though nds-bootstrap for flashcards (aka B4DS) has very low compatibility for games.

all i need is to use my flashcard with your menu because it has nice covers & i can change sound & cpu settings isn't this possible ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 90K it's fine lol