Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

AkikoKumagara

The Coolest Bear Around
Trophies
Website
thebearsden.web.fc2.com
XP
Country
United States
Hello all, some kind member can explain me how I have two twilight menu launcher in my home menu.
When I tried to update to the recent version and follow the steps there was no data in the dsiware menu so i install the cias, after that appaer the updated twilight menu launcher and the old one in my menu.
How i can delete the old, exist any form to erase with fbi? Thank you.

The new version no longer requires a "Launcher" and is launched directly from the home screen. The old launcher is no longer required and can be removed via System Settings or with FBI or your preferred method.
Removing it with System Settings is a lot easier than messing with FBI in this case, in my opinion.

Reactions: Deleted User

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the snes and genesis emulators, any changed settings, save states, SRAM do not survive a reboot. (I didn't test others.) Is there a way I'm supposed to quit these emulators, so that the changed ramdisk or just the .sav file is written to SD? Just pressing the power button isn't it.

I upgraded from a pre-ramdisk version so did I need to make a "saves" folder someplace?
You can't save any written RAM disk contents to the SD card yet.

crkpanda

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello people, Thanks robz for the still goin updates :) i just update from the original launcher to the dsi like one, but i cannot longer see the led options, am i missing a setting?

zeruel85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, Thanks for your hard work. Last versione removes the option to change roms language (I can only see the general language setting). Can you add it back? It's usefull if you have a Japanese console. Thanks

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello people, Thanks robz for the still goin updates :) i just update from the original launcher to the dsi like one, but i cannot longer see the led options, am i missing a setting?
Make sure you are starting HiyaCFW on boot, instead of TWLMenu++ itself.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi, Thanks for your hard work. Last versione removes the option to change roms language (I can only see the general language setting). Can you add it back? It's usefull if you have a Japanese console. Thanks
The general language is intended for games as well.
I can maybe fix it.

arm6gaming

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey robz8
i have a problem with running LonewolfDS, i know its not good to post the same thing twice, but ill just refrence my problem here, it goes either to a screen attempting to load the game and gets stuck at no arguments passed, or it boots directly to a black screen. i have tried the ramdisks, that failed (meaning it did the same thing

any help would be appreciated

Techtanium_gaming (also my bands name/account)

crkpanda

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
But, i dont use dsi, i use the 3ds/cfw version, just changed from a version with the rectangular launcher to the DSi look one

arm6gaming

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But, i dont use dsi, i use the 3ds/cfw version, just changed from a version with the rectangular launcher to the DSi look one
i want to use something that if it breaks, i wont care. plus its for a DnD campaign

i forgot to mention my 3ds doesnt recognise that app
(probably because i have twloader and yet to upgrade)

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey robz8
i have a problem with running LonewolfDS, i know its not good to post the same thing twice, but ill just refrence my problem here, it goes either to a screen attempting to load the game and gets stuck at no arguments passed, or it boots directly to a black screen. i have tried the ramdisks, that failed (meaning it did the same thing

any help would be appreciated

Techtanium_gaming (also my bands name/account)
Are you on the latest version of TWiLight Menu++ and nds-bootstrap?

arm6gaming

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i can check, but i believe so

i am. i upgraded earlier and just checked 7.3.0 to be more specific

Last edited by arm6gaming,

zeruel85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Make sure you are starting HiyaCFW on boot, instead of TWLMenu++ itself.

The general language is intended for games as well.
I can maybe fix it.

I think that it's not working: with the previous version I can see the same game in Italian, now it's only in English (with "Italian" in TWiLight Menu). I'm using a JAP DSi

arm6gaming

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lonewolfDS? ill check if it is...

its not on the list. idk what that means but ill look for something to make it work...

Isaacvalen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hello, I have a problem with Another Super Mario 3d, I have downloaded the patch in .xdelta format and patch the normal rom, I place the game in the sd I execute it normal, but it remains in the home screen where is a star with the message "Touch the Screen to Continue" but it does not respond or nothing happens

arm6gaming

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I have a problem with Another Super Mario 3d, I have downloaded the patch in .xdelta format and patch the normal rom, I place the game in the sd I execute it normal, but it remains in the home screen where is a star with the message "Touch the Screen to Continue" but it does not respond or nothing happens
weird? try another copy of the rom from another site and patch it again? maybe? if that doesnt work idk
EDIT omg srpelo is funny XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: