Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

MegaGenesis

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can i make a feature request? Its a small change that can benefit Old 3DS users: having the Options/Config app alongside of the games ROMs. And the possibility to remap DSiMenu++ GUI buttons.
The Old 3DS Start and Select buttons aren't the best, and they kinda feel fragile and hard to press. Having the Options app already in the main screen would eleminate the necessity to press Start just to change the screen and go there. Any other reason why one would press Start is to use GBARunner2, and i think there are better ways to play GBA games on 3DS. And like you already pointed out, it may corrupt the SD Card, so its not worthy.

Remaping GUI buttons would alow to change the ROM config button for a face button, like X, so you don't have to press Select. Having the ability to pressing X to delete a ROM right from DSiMenu++ is a nice feature, but a 3DS user can do the same with a homebrew app like 3DShell or if the user uses the 3DS as a FTP Server.

VicViper-V

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Can someone explain - it is not working on Gateway EmuNand? Got only black screens after launch. It is same reason that GW Emunand can't run GBA Virtual Console as i understand?

thornclaw

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I updated DSi Menu++ and now everytime I try to load one of my NDS backups I get a white screen that won't go away after a couple of minutes. I thought I did something wrong so I completely reinstalled DSiMenu++ and it's still happening. Is this a known bug with a fix or should I just reinstall the version I was using before?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anybody has some problem while playing kingdom hearts 358/2 days, mine always hung on black screen after selecting the dificulty. I've tried many different roms and patched all of them. will downgrading bootstrap work as i currently on 0.12.1 and the latest dsimenu. thx
It's an AP issue, not from bootstrap.
Hello, i uninstall the loader and now i can't reinstall the latest version of DsiMenu, any idea ?
(I install it with FBI but nothing appear on my home sceen)
Did you install the DSiMenu++ Launcher alongside DSiMenu++?
So, I updated DSi Menu++ and now everytime I try to load one of my NDS backups I get a white screen that won't go away after a couple of minutes. I thought I did something wrong so I completely reinstalled DSiMenu++ and it's still happening. Is this a known bug with a fix or should I just reinstall the version I was using before?
Download the latest nds-bootstrap.

Socrotendo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the latest bootstrap, Newer Super Mario Bros. DS does not work. GBARunner2 hasn't worked for me for the past couple DSiMenu++ versions.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forgive me for being dumb, but I've never even seen instructions)

I used the method ow TWLoader, WAV file for less than a minute put in the folder nds and folder dsimenuplssplus. No effect (
DSiMenu++ doesn't use the TWLoader method. It'll only use the built-in music.

Mark_Lecarde

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
DSiMenu++ doesn't use the TWLoader method. It'll only use the built-in music.

I just switched to DSI Menu ++ today, because Pokemon refused to start, and I could not install the new bootstrap on TWLoader. Could you tell this idiot (me) how to set background music?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Z like Sunday morning