Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

Beast_Of_Bermuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Launching any game gives me a white screen. I attempted to play Pokemon Platinum, PMD Explorers of Time, and Pokemon Heartgold. All games reach a white screen, although I can get into DSiMenu. Using latest version of everything (Latest launcher, DSiMenu version, and NDS-Bootstrap). Older versions work fine. How do I fix this?

Reactions: Takeshineale128

Takeshineale128

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Launching any game gives me a white screen. I attempted to play Pokemon Platinum, PMD Explorers of Time, and Pokemon Heartgold. All games reach a white screen, although I can get into DSiMenu. Using latest version of everything (Latest launcher, DSiMenu version, and NDS-Bootstrap). Older versions work fine. How do I fix this?
Same having the same issue. Downgrade the bootstrap to version 0.11.2 worked for me and the 0.12 bootstrap as issues.

Last edited by Takeshineale128,

Beast_Of_Bermuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same having the same issue.
I dunno what to do at this point. Luckily reverting versions works, but I was hoping to run the latest version. Have you tried reverting to version 1.1.0 of the launcher and version 6.0 for the actual DSiMenu? That works for me for some stupid reason.
It's sad the latest doesn't work, though. Oh well. Really wanted to have that auto-update feature.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Same having the same issue. Downgrade the bootstrap to version 0.11.2 worked for me and the 0.12 bootstrap as issues.
this didn't fix it for me

Last edited by Beast_Of_Bermuda,

Hitze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Q: Why do I get a white screen when trying to load a game from SD Card?
A: Please note that not all games work from SD Card yet. Check the list above.
If it's listed as compatible, try again.
I had DSiMenu++ before, and had several Pokemon games, then I updated to the last version, now I can't launch them, everytime I try, I get a white screen

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Place it in "sd:/_nds", then go into DSiMenu++ settings, and set Bootstrap to Nightly.
Also, a new nds-bootstrap is released, so download that instead.
How do we go about updating to the latest nds-bootstrap for Twilight?
Just grab the file there, put it in the _nds folder and that's it?

Viralz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
When I touch the "start dsimenu++" I get the "an error has occurred" screen and am prompet to turn off the console.
I suspect that the cause of that is that I installed everything on the emunand but not on sysnand but in truth I have no idea how to do that. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
3ds with luma user btw, for whatever that's worth

Last edited by Viralz,

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I touch the "start dsimenu++" I get the "an error has occurred" screen and am prompet to turn off the console.
I suspect that the cause of that is that I installed everything on the emunand but not on sysnand but in truth I have no idea how to do that. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Power on the console, then hold L before the 3DS HOME Menu appears.

helow

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
anybody has some problem while playing kingdom hearts 358/2 days, mine always hung on black screen after selecting the dificulty. I've tried many different roms and patched all of them. will downgrading bootstrap work as i currently on 0.12.1 and the latest dsimenu. thx

Nerakami

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, i uninstall the loader and now i can't reinstall the latest version of DsiMenu, any idea ?
(I install it with FBI but nothing appear on my home sceen)

James1o1o

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Strange bug.

If I set the sound frequency to 48khz instead of 32khz, it will get stuck on "loading..." when attempting to read the MicroSD card. Restarting console does nothing, but if I go into the settings.ini, and change it back to 32khz, it will start working fine. It's on a R4i Gold RTS if that makes any difference?

EDIT: Infact, even with 32khz, loading a game just instantly goes to a white screen. Lot's of things seem really broken this release for R4i Gold RTS users. Went back to 6.0 and working again.

Last edited by James1o1o,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: