Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

Purplstuph

Quake Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I followed the instructions but nothing shows that i installed it unless i go to hbl.
Starting Metroid Prime: Hunters kicks me back to home.
Please don't discontinue TWL just for this..

nWo

The Game Master
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Mexico
I`m a bit confused... I just learned about this... I have been using TWLoader since the beginning and was an astounding development!!! Now with this... I don`t quite get it... What benefits there are? Why discontinue TWLoader? As a user of TWLoader, how can I make the jump to this? just delete the program and install this one? Or what. Thanks.

Reactions: slaphappygamer

ChipJockey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
On 3ds here, new super mario bros ds ROM won't even boot.
I had the same problem. Unfortunately, you need donor card (some spare game you don't play) now for that game. NSMB needs it to create save files.
It wasn't needed before with TWLoader, but donor rom option was actually trashed (compatibility issues). Some games run and save without any problem and without donor card, but not NSMB.

===

...and that brings me to another problem I've experienced. Kirby Super Star Ultra doesn't work anymore - with or without donor card AND with donor rom turned on, off and set to "Force-use".
It just shows "Save data is corrupted." error and after pressing any button to clear corrupted data it crashes on a white screen.

Last edited by ChipJockey,

alonzondavis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So um do I use this program now or should I just stick to getting a flashcard?

If this loads ds roms better then Twloadwr did then I wont get a flashcard is what I meant.

Last edited by alonzondavis,

Naosuke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I tried with my r4i gold rts, but wasn't successful in none of my tries, other day will take some more time and try once again, but I get stuck after boot the flashcard, it doesn't go in any menu and keep stuck in white screen, also I'm using a 3ds. Maybe other day i get lucky, even tho I don't think missed anything while installing it on flashcads's sd. Well, but still a nice thing, keep on the great work.

zomgugoff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone getting this weird font corruption? Or know how to fix it? I have 2 systems doing it now.

20180616_024620_HDR.jpg

20180616_024636_HDR.jpg

Reactions: Tarmfot

Purplstuph

Quake Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok, it was me being dumb.
i forgot to download the loader lol.
Btw, is there a button combo so we can return to the dsimenu++ menu? I only know the soft reset combo when playing a game

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, it was me being dumb.
i forgot to download the loader lol.
Btw, is there a button combo so we can return to the dsimenu++ menu? I only know the soft reset combo when playing a game
Yes. Hold L+R+DOWN+B for 2 seconds. This button combo will work in the next nds-bootstrap version.

Ghassen-ga

Trophies
XP
Country
soo , is pokemon black ever gonna be playable ?

Edit: also , can we update bootstrap from within the app itself ?if so how i couldn't igure it out

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • PandaPandel @ PandaPandel:
    lemme find a pic
    its so goofd
    good*
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Either the snes or galaxy one I had my eye on use to have a Zelda ds xl but traded it like ten years ago for Wii u had I known what Nintendo would've done with it never would've made the deal
    look at that fucking thing
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can buy a shell for the galaxy but probably a clone
    +1
    reshelling a 3ds sounds so so so so so so painful tbh
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's what I hate about youtube oh look how easy I make this look stfu it's painful
    +1
    LMAOOOOO like STFU John the youtuber guy
    I know you suffered replacing this
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @PandaPandel, OG 3DS is -not- fun to put back together, and that's coming from someone who at the time was pretty familiar with reassembling DS Lites. Total pain in the ass, and screws of varying length that'll poke through the face surface of the bottom half of the shell if you put the wrong screw in the wrong spot. Totally not talking from experience there, nope
    the HINGES are what made me never want to open mine up
    Like oh my god
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ribbon cables are so fragile you can snap the black lock down piece and be sol
    +1
    I would break mine so fast lmao im way too much of a bimbo for that deadass no way
    look at my 3ds one sec
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just replacing the back isn't that painful not sure about the upper back piece
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Shorted a ps3 cleaning the insides, butchered a few og Xbox and what not
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I had only taken mine apart far enough to rplace the circle pad in it and it was such a pain to put back together
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Putting together a pc is easier than messing about with handhelds
    oh my gosh you brave soul
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    facts
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's why I buy Anbernic anymore and live with emulation 3ds emulation is getting so good
    is it possible tp directly upload images to chat or just insert
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: is it possible tp directly upload images to chat or just insert