Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

cloudropis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Can I get a little help with cheat codes? I never fooled around with them before.
I downloaded the usrcheat.dat file from the Updater fine, but I need to make my own edits in it as I need codes for the Blaze Black 2 romhack, which I need to create manually. How do I do that?

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Can I get a little help with cheat codes? I never fooled around with them before.
I downloaded the usrcheat.dat file from the Updater fine, but I need to make my own edits in it as I need codes for the Blaze Black 2 romhack, which I need to create manually. How do I do that?

Hello.:)

You can use the Tool "R4CCE"
(it stands for R4 Cheat Code Editor)

Attachments

• r4cce086.zip
    658.4 KB · Views: 141

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now, just wanting to report another problem:
WarioWare D.I.Y doesnt save.
( i have the newest version of TwilightMenu++ )
If you're using the Acekard theme, please switch to a different theme.
After doing that, the issue will still occur, but only for the games made in DIY.

FateForWindows

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I´ll test it right now, sir.

EDIT: It only turns on in Twilight Menu, what the hell...?

Suddenly the PoP icon fixes itself all alone, but all the othe boxarts missing it´s still missing.
I create some boxart for Zelda Molblin´s Magic Spear and that appeared, weird.

I see that the red light is related to face tracker, never used that, holy cow...
That's the notification light! I haven't updated TWiLight Menu in forever (I've been using TWLoader with my flashcart) but in older DSiMenu++ versions there was an option in the launcher (now updater I believe) which let you set the color of that light to different settings including rainbow. Your best bet is checking for a setting labeled something along the lines of "notification light color".

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
That's the notification light! I haven't updated TWiLight Menu in forever (I've been using TWLoader with my flashcart) but in older DSiMenu++ versions there was an option in the launcher (now updater I believe) which let you set the color of that light to different settings including rainbow. Your best bet is checking for a setting labeled something along the lines of "notification light color".
Hmmm, must search that after, thanks!

Reactions: FateForWindows

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
can i ask for a feature request?

is it possible so that you cant go back from roms folder. and only go to nds, dsiware, gb, nes, etc folders.

Reactions: RealYoti

KoopaMaster

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Can I ask for a feature request ?
I think that it would be cool if there was a like the windows start menu theme : more than 3 games on the screen , like square menu and games icons . ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-