Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

Darukeru

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, I have a question. With this app is it possible to use the 'GBA Link' functionality that makes the DS game detect a gba game to unlock certain content? (Ex. Lunar Knights DS and the Boktai gba games)
Thanks!

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do unhide games in twilight menu, i hid a ds game accidently and cant now get it to come back, thanks

nevermind, just put the rom back on sd, seems hiding deletes it

there's an ini in extras in the twilight menu++ folder. it will list all hidden games, just delete the one you want to reappear. it will remain in there indefinitely, even if you rename the rom. the renamed rom will appear, but you'll still have the original rom hidden.

Reactions: kragzy

FuntimeHunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The list is not correctly . I downloaded the games that the list said to be working and when I put it just stays on screen ndsbootstrap

kragzy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
there's an ini in extras in the twilight menu++ folder. it will list all hidden games, just delete the one you want to reappear. it will remain in there indefinitely, even if you rename the rom. the renamed rom will appear, but you'll still have the original rom hidden.

thanks man, appreciate the help/info

Reactions: Alexander1970

FuntimeHunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Which games aren't working?
Also, how long was the nds-bootstrap screen shown?
Grande thef auto : Chinatown Wars
Mario & Sonic até the olympic Winters games

I did not count the hours but I gave an exit and when I returned ndsbootstrap was still there

Falco_DJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Robz8 Games that I have tested that don't work in nds bootstap are: megaman zx and, yoshi's island.
Both crash at a black screen, megaman zx crashes after the opening credits, and yoshis island didn't even boot.

Reactions: escenkay

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Robz8 Games that I have tested that don't work in nds bootstap are: megaman zx and, yoshi's island.
Both crash at a black screen, megaman zx crashes after the opening credits, and yoshis island didn't even boot.
I didn't encounter either issue. Both work fine for me.
Are you using nds-bootstrap v0.21.1?

Reactions: Falco_DJ

kragzy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hope its ok to post here, basically i tried to play spirit tracks on twilight, i forgot about ap,so obviously the train controls was not there, i then went and patched it, well done it 4 times with ds rom tool, but i still cant get the controls to appear, is there maybe something i need to delete as i launched a un patched version 1st?, only thing i can think of, oh i patched with ds rom tool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: