Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

Thunder Hawk

Firefox Master Race
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it is "basically" confirmed :(

Lets hope im wrong here
It's not confirmed at all. It was just answering a question.

Actually, the exploit is for a pre-installed game, so likely it'll be dsibrowserhax, flipnotehax, or brainagehax.
Yay.

But I didn't just say only one of the exploit names. ;)
They're just examples.
Plot twist: You have an exploit for all of them.

I know it comes preinstalled with DSi XL, maybe it was only on Europe: http://www.nintendolife.com/reviews/2009/09/dictionary_6_in_1_with_camera_function_dsiware
Meh.

Im just scared i will be the only one without acces to the exploit :(
Just Soon(TM) enough and you will be fine.

guyman70718

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Q: I don't have Sudoku or another exploited DSiWare game. Will there be a new exploit?
A: Yes. It's for a pre-installed game. No hardmod is need to install the exploit. Make sure you haven't deleted anything from your DSi that count as pre-installed games.
More details won't be given, and won't be released 'til the issues with the exploit are resolved.

So, should I hold off on attempting to do a hard mod when I have little experience? I was going to dump my NAND and use TWLTool.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, should I hold off on attempting to do a hard mod when I have little experience? I was going to dump my NAND and use TWLTool.
Yes.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

SRLoader v1.2.2

nds-bootstrap

Improvements
  • Donor ROM can now be enabled/disabled, rather then unsetting it in SRLoader.

SRLoader

What's new?
  • Normal white DSi Menu theme is added.
Improvement
  • "Unset donor ROM" has been replaced with "Use donor ROM".
Bug fix
  • In order to hide a minor graphical glitch when switching pages and changing ROM type, white screens are now shown.

Last edited by RocketRobz,

Tarmfot

Trophies
XP
Country
Montserrat
If for some reason you are then you could always get another dsi. They're dirt cheap! Im sure in the Netherlands you can find them at used game stores still for a couple of euros. Before you buy just ask to turn them on in the store and see if they have any pre installed stuff.

2 €?

In Barcelona 25-35€ ... :-/

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SRLoader v1.3.0

What's new for nds-bootstrap?
  • You can now change LED for ROM read indicator. The options are "None", "WiFi", and "Power" LEDs.
    • With the "Power" LED option, the power LED will turn purple, whenever something from the ROM is read.
Bug fix for nds-bootstrap
  • A potential crash before the ROM starts, has been fixed.

Last edited by RocketRobz,

Valery0p

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Can we enable the loading led thing on 3ds? And use the notification led, if NTR/TWL mode can connect to it?

Also, can we use the local wifi connectivity on SRLoader?
Like mkds local battles on 3ds...

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can we enable the loading led thing on 3ds? And use the notification led, if NTR/TWL mode can connect to it?
I tried the loading LED option on 3DS, but no effect. :(
Also, I don't think the notification LED can be changed in NTR/TWL mode.
Also, can we use the local wifi connectivity on SRLoader?
Like mkds local battles on 3ds...
Yes, it should work.

Ranomez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Glad to see a new exploit is coming to the DSi, never got either Sudokuhax or 4swordhax but have all the stuff that was already installed still there.
I'd like to ask a bit of an unrelated question though: reading the posts on the 2nd page here about fwtool, would one be able to dump the NAND and CID using that to then be able to decrypt the NAND and downgrade the whitelist without needing a hard mod or other tools (I can do the hard mod part but I can't buy a Raspberry Pi or find a copy of the game required to dump the CID)?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glad to see a new exploit is coming to the DSi, never got either Sudokuhax or 4swordhax but have all the stuff that was already installed still there.
I'd like to ask a bit of an unrelated question though: reading the posts on the 2nd page here about fwtool, would one be able to dump the NAND and CID using that to then be able to decrypt the NAND and downgrade the whitelist without needing a hard mod or other tools (I can do the hard mod part but I can't buy a Raspberry Pi or find a copy of the game required to dump the CID)?
Yes.

Reactions: reprep

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: 4.90 ? 4.90.1?