DS #DSi 0158: SolatoRobo: Red the Hunter (Europe)

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Just to give a bit more of an up to date list.
R4: With the latest firmware it works
Supercard Two: Works by default
AKAIO: Loads the game, but not the save.
Supercard DSonei: Works with the latest EOS
DSTT/YSMenu: Load Error 4

That is the latest on my end

mk.2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
airpirate545 said:
I wonder how long it will take for this to be playable on M3 Real
frown.gif
Retrogamefan tends to update his release once a month. So, M3 users would have to wait until the 2nd week of July.

Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mk.2 said:
airpirate545 said:
I wonder how long it will take for this to be playable on M3 Real
frown.gif
Retrogamefan tends to update his release once a month. So, M3 users would have to wait until the 2nd week of July.

Oh yeah, I always forget that the M3 team is AWOL without any signs of life (Are they even alive anymore!?)

God bless Retro though for keeping fixes up to date on YSM3. Doesn't do me any good anymore to keep up on it since I gave my M3, and the GBA Expansion and Rumble Pack away to a friend of mine at work. He loves is by the way.

Hopefully he'll release a fix soon for you M3 users. This game is just too charming, quirky, and awesome to pass up.

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chesskid1 said:
can someone tell me just how much furry stuff there is in this game?

i absolutely despise this furry subculture that started up and i would like to know what kind of furry stuff is in this game. no disrespect if you are a furry, it's just really weird you must admit.

thank you.

It's obstensively a game ABOUT furries. There's even a
gratuitous shower scene that gets repeated

Take from that what you will. But from a pure gameplay mechanic and story it's actually pretty interesting.

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kanenden said:
As far as I went (only finished the prologue), they weren't "Sim-styled nonsense", but french words.
biggrin.gif

You've already recognized "Salut", but there's also "Sapristi", and I don't remember what Chocolat said... shame on me.
All these words were pronounced with japanese accent. Slight, but noticeable when you're used to it.

Well despite taking some 6 years of French in Canada, I don't remember much of it. I thought the 'French'-ness was more of a fluke. I'd be curious if a lot of the game was done in French. Maybe they threw in some French swear words under the radar?
smile.gif

BTW what does "Sparisti" mean? I do recall they said that a lot in the game.

Serabii

Trophies
XP
Country
FI-NUH-LY!

I played the Tail Concierto on the PS1 and loved it! getting this badboy! **downloading**

**inb4yiffyiff**

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DigitalDeviant said:
machomuu said:
DigitalDeviant said:
mk.2 said:
Rayder said:
Male humans in games that play a tough guy character, but look like a girl is not normal to me.

Similarly, a human female character playing a warrior, but dressed in a bikini she barely fits in isn't normal either. But at least that's a little bit more exciting than a talking animal.
wink.gif
Different cultures appreciate different things. Unrealistic overly muscular guys are not normal as well but they are preferred in western cultures (Mostly American). Most cultures seem to agree on females with fewer clothes though.

That video is hilarious!!! so little views! why?
It's from another site and has ".mp4" in it's name. It's just a reupload by some fan.

oh (duh) well at least its on youtube now...

I think it would be best to give credit to the original site. Since the uploader didn't seem to give 2 rats ass about giving proper credit to those who created the video. Not to mention they edited out the even funnier ending.

The internet is a classy place. Relinking on your own site is ok. If you rip the video then edit out all the identifying content, then reupload it to your own site for traffic, wtf.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video/6550847/female-armor-sucks

mk.2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
doyama said:
I think it would be best to give credit to the original site. Since the uploader didn't seem to give 2 rats ass about giving proper credit to those who created the video. Not to mention they edited out the even funnier ending.

The internet is a classy place. Relinking on your own site is ok. If you rip the video then edit out all the identifying content, then reupload it to your own site for traffic, wtf.

If you read a bit further (2 posts down). You'll see that I already did add link to original site here and here.

Nimbus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
airpirate545 said:
Retrogamefan has recently released a patch for this and the new One Piece

Holy **** that was fast...One minute I talk about him releasing a fix, the next minute he releases one.

Hmm....I must ponder how to abuse this ability.

mk.2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
airpirate545 said:
Patched it with DS Scene rom tool and ysmenu for M3 Real gives me the romcode error = 4 message
There was a typo in the patch code. Use the updated version here:

00004500 F6 F9 BE 5A 4D 38 A7 D0 B5 62 4F 46 05 AF A5 CB 00 00 9F E5 1E FF 2F E1 CF B3 00 00 00 00 9F E5
00004510 CE A1 A4 FC B7 8E 18 FD 62 29 65 78 DB 73 A5 61 1E FF 2F E1 77 B1 00 00 07 40 2D E9 1C 00 9F E5
00004520 A6 BF 0D DF 70 47 B5 3C 62 79 7B BB AD A5 8B DB 1C 10 9F E5 00 20 91 E5 02 00 50 E1 14 00 9F 05
00004530 D4 83 13 FF C7 FA 20 05 F7 29 50 36 79 C6 7C 9A 00 00 81 05 0C 00 80 02 3C 00 81 05 07 80 BD E8
00004540 79 5B 44 42 0F 9F E6 57 86 18 7D E6 80 AB 1D 02 EC 93 1D 02 00 66 00 02
00004EA4 1E FF 2F E1 9B FD FF EA

I tried it with Sakura Fireware and it works.

Nimbus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sora de Eclaune said:
Nimbus said:
Hmm....I must ponder how to abuse this ability.
Hurry! Talk about the Tales of Hearts fan translation getting 100% translated! Or about Tales of Graces getting a US release on the Wii. Something that would benefit all of Gamer-kind.

Naw...I'd rather waste it on talking about a good Chicken Curry, so I can have one for dinner toomorow (God I love my Chicken Curries+White Rice).

No in all serious though, I hope it does get a decent full translation job, one of the quality that Crimson....wait what was their last name again?

Oh and great news...I should have my English copy of Solatorobo in 3-4 days.

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
airpirate545 said:
Patched it with DS Scene rom tool and ysmenu for M3 Real gives me the romcode error = 4 message

There was a typo in the original release. Run the tool and update the AP database and re-run on a clean rom. That will address the error4 issue.

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mk.2 said:
doyama said:

If you read a bit further (2 posts down). You'll see that I already did add link to original site here and here.
Ah cool sorry I guess I read it when you hadn't updated it yet

My snarky comment wasn't directed at you. More at the youtube uploader who hacked the mp4 file to cut out the College Humor references. Sorry about that. There was as similar issue on The Oatmeal recently where his content was stolen wholesale and uploaded to some aggreggation website with all his attribution purposely ripped out of the comics. It's just amazing how some people actually spend the time to remove the original watermarks/copyrights from stuff then upload it 'as their own'. Anyways soap box off
wink.gif

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i grew up both on normal human's and furry's (tom and jerry anyone mentioned that?!?) and a mix between the two Teenage muntant ninja turtles?!? and of course a lot of shows have mix or one of each only. and i don't feel like posting mix's anymore but for god sakes don't google the female ninja turtle called venus or you will puke you fucking brains out!! (i'm staying away from that) but anyway this game reminds of a little mix between zelda without the sword. and a mix of a different game. i just resuced the little boy from the ship so it's decent. but grabing and slaming baddies is sweet. going try wi-fi later if possbile...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :ohnoes: @NoiseCommander3DS Would you please turn down that noise. I haven't had my COFFEE yet...