DS #4492: Might & Magic - Clash of Heroes (USA)

lucasDSi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hisiru said:
lucasDSi said:
tinymonkeyt said:
Oh thanks for the vid irpacynot! I didn't actually know how this game played and it definitely is worth trying out!

Also, it's working on SCDS1? Interesting..

WTF ,my SC DS1 doesn't work with that game ,it's seem have a problem with other card
a Black screen with music
unsure.gif

My SC DS1 have OS v3.0 SP8 and ndspatch.dat 2009-11-28 ( i think it's the latest )

Disable: Speed Patch
Enable: Enable patch and patch saver

It's still have a black screen lol

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Just a few words to express my feelings;
F*** S*** A** P*** MOTHER-SMURF-ER!

Okay, now I'm fine. I don't even know if I'd like the game.

Just wait and see what my reaction will be on the 7th, 8th, 9th when Zelda comes out with, UBAR ANTI-PIRACY!!

(Cross Treasures to be dumped TODAY?)

Does this game have anything do do with the old Gameboy Games; Heroes of Might and Magic? Those games sucked. I tried to play them and it was like, you controlled a horse and ran into foes, it was like a broken RTS or something..

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
BoxShot said:
Normmatt said:
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
outgum said:
I'd assume it has a few, i mean, look at the recent Megaman that came out?
Didnt that have 3?

i think its safe to say Nintendo or Ubisoft has stepped up there Ap's
That's true, COP had like 5? Give or take and Mario and Luigi RPG 3 had like 6 (right my memory is a bit fuzzy) so yeah I would say this game is going to have more than one installed in like some of the levels like in COP

COP had 140 actually.
blink.gif
I knew that you said combat of the giant dragons (or something like that) had 80 something or so but really COP has a 140? ..... What's next .... 300?

Try over 400, this game as well over 400 checks
tongue.gif

nellum

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
i play this game with No$GBA 2.6a + No$Zoomer, it's work fine i can pass black screen in the OP and fighting event when i play it .

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
gameplay feels like a tetris game or so, putting 3 soldiers together vertically for attack move or horizontally for defense move.

it seems fun to play and dig on the mechanics for my first half hour of testing ^^

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
BoxShot said:
O.O So that means I can play it! ... Unfortunately I don't like the supercard menu. >.> *waits for another unofficial dstt firmware/patch work around.*

X button on the game icon in the menu, then uncheck all boxes et voila
wink.gif

omatic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
At this rate, DS games will eventually have checks totaling a quantity greater than 9 x 10^3. I'll have to remove my monocle and crush with my palm in shock and anger.

That being said, this is the only DS game beside Phantasy Star Zero that I've really been looking forward to for the last few months, and I hope it doesn't disappoint.

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
Normmatt said:
BoxShot said:
Normmatt said:
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
outgum said:
I'd assume it has a few, i mean, look at the recent Megaman that came out?
Didnt that have 3?

i think its safe to say Nintendo or Ubisoft has stepped up there Ap's
That's true, COP had like 5? Give or take and Mario and Luigi RPG 3 had like 6 (right my memory is a bit fuzzy) so yeah I would say this game is going to have more than one installed in like some of the levels like in COP

COP had 140 actually.
blink.gif
I knew that you said combat of the giant dragons (or something like that) had 80 something or so but really COP has a 140? ..... What's next .... 300?

Try over 400, this game as well over 400 checks
tongue.gif

Actually, this game is split into two groups of 320 checks each. That's a total of 640 checks in total. It will take quite some time to find them all. However, progress is being made. It is reported that 7 checks have already been fixed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: anyone