DS #3517: Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (USA)

Supernico00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nobody knows how to make the game working on my Super card ds one SDHC ? The game works until the end of the 1st mission when it saves , the game blocks and it hang on "Saving..."

Thanks in advance
smile.gif

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
OK, everybody has to STOP asking
How do I make this work with my R4?
How do I make this work with my SuperCard?
How do I?
How do I?

You managed to make 50 pages OF NOTHING!! Annoying whining....

Can you have patience for couple of hours, day or two, for firmware update, someone to hack the game, or create the patch so we could enjoy the game..Only thing you're making here, is mess and job for mods..
Stop posting useless questions and offtopic stuff..

People that continue to spam this thread will get warned and eventually suspended from posting for few days!

pengin2008

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
MetalReaper said:
pengin2008 said:
How do I get no$gba to work, please help me!
Just download no$gba 2.6a and run the rom with it

Yeah, Iv'e downloaded it, opened gta with it, but it's stuck on two black screens with ''Saving, please do not power off the DS or remove the game card''.

zabikt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
pengin2008 said:
MetalReaper said:
pengin2008 said:
How do I get no$gba to work, please help me!
Just download no$gba 2.6a and run the rom with it
Yeah, Iv'e downloaded it, opened gta with it, but it's stuck on two black screens with ''Saving, please do not power off the DS or remove the game card''.
Set FRAM save type and restart ROM.

hollywoodguy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On my r4 I´ve tried hex editing the .sav file and got the game to work but it´s not saving the progress even tho it says it does, any ideas? I can play it but cant save so i always need to leave ds on now??

Supernico00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I've tried the following :
-Put save @ 64K,256K,1M or Auto

And every time the game hangs at the end of the mission 1 , when it saves.
It show 'Saving...' and it stay at this state forever :/

I've heard many people not having a single probleme with the SupercardDSOneSDHC , and it don't work on mine.

What did I do wrong ? :/

Thanks in advance for your help
smile.gif

ohyeah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hollywoodguy said:
On my r4 I´ve tried hex editing the .sav file and got the game to work but it´s not saving the progress even tho it says it does, any ideas? I can play it but cant save so i always need to leave ds on now??

You edited de sav file e got the game to work? Did you actually played the game?

How? And could you upload the save?

snesmaster40

Trophies
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
How do I?
How do I?

Can you have patience for couple of hours, day or two, for someone to hack the game, or create the patch so we could enjoy the game..Only thing you're making here, is mess and job for mods..

People that continue to spam this thread will get warned and eventually suspended from posting for few days!

Thanks. I think you might want to put that note on the first post, because that post will probably be drowned in this big sea of fire.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
How do I?
How do I?

Can you have patience for couple of hours, day or two, for someone to hack the game, or create the patch so we could enjoy the game..Only thing you're making here, is mess and job for mods..

Has anyone made this work for Max Media Dock, yet? I get black screened after the file select menu. lol sorry, had to add this question
tongue.gif

hollywoodguy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ohyeah said:
hollywoodguy said:

You edited de sav file e got the game to work? Did you actually played the game?

yes i am playing it, i am on mission 2 the game is fun, and i love the gfx (for ds) its great, theres also helicopters and trains.... but i cannot load the save, so i always have to restart when i turn the ds off
frown.gif

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
snesmaster40 said:
Toni Plutonij said:
How do I?
How do I?

Thanks. I think you might want to put that note on the first post, because that post will probably be drowned in this big sea of fire.
Actually, first post already has big red lettered notice, but people still "oversee" it..

I'd appreciate if someone could quote my post on every new page that is made.....And later I'll see if people continued to post crap, (and hand off warns if needed!)

InvaderGir2982

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hollywoodguy said:
ohyeah said:
hollywoodguy said:

yes i am playing it, i am on mission 2 the game is fun, and i love the gfx (for ds) its great, theres also helicopters and trains.... but i cannot load the save, so i always have to restart when i turn the ds off
frown.gif
So how'd you get that to work I just want to try the game out on an actual DS

Supernico00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@hollyguy

Pretty same for me except I can't save , the game hangs when it saves (end of the 1st mission)
(I have SupercardDsoneSDHC)

Quite annoying ^^

titam

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hollywoodguy said:
ohyeah said:
hollywoodguy said:

frown.gif

Can you upload your save please??

HoTsHoT89

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
titam said:
hollywoodguy said:
ohyeah said:
hollywoodguy said:

frown.gif

Can you upload your save please??
Please upload your save, I'd like to at least try it on my DS.

zabikt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
pengin2008 said:
How do I know which one to set it to?
Also, how do I do that?
There is only one option of FRAM (FRAM 32KBytes). Choose Options - Emulation Setup (or just press F11) and you will have "NDS-Cartrige Backup Media", but you must set this only if you have pre-2.6a version of no$gba. In version 2.6a is option Auto which is working without additional settings.

Daviex

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Scuse me, i'm open rom on NosGBA, set Save Type FRAM, and block on Save, pls can anyone post the complete options? thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof