DS #3517: Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (USA)

Supernico00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now my game works but at the end of the first mission when it saves , the game blocks
frown.gif

Any solution ?

Knolli

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Supernico00 said:
Now my game works but at the end of the first mission when it saves , the game blocks
frown.gif

Any solution ?

THAT's strange...you're the first one with problems with the game =/

Zerrix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
killer1571 said:
Please help me, Is my card an R4 clone? Is there going to be anything i can do? Is there anything i can do?

Have i got a crap card?

r4.jpg

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
this card looks awesome!
biggrin.gif
... ohh, you mean it..?

Well, yes, it IS a fake card..

MetalReaper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
funem said:
Look, people, take a chill pill. Stop posting asking if this works with your card if you cant be bothered to read the threads then have some sense or at least some self decency and stop whining. When its fixed on your card then you will no doubt see a post about it either in the thread or as a news item. As for asking Rockstar to fix it that's just plain ignorant.

If you cant afford to pay for the game then you will have to be patient, no one owes you anything least of all a fix for a game you are pirating. Suck it up, grow up and wait. 50 pages and the majority of it is people moaning their card don't work or asking questions that have already been answered about 100 times already.

Jeezus you should thank God I aint a moderator of this forum, I would have long since banned a number of you and locked this thread until there was something new to report.

If it doesn't work for you, watch the manufacturers of your cards website for a firmware update. Read the forums and above all WAIT.

Whenever something like this happens, the nappies go on and the toys get thrown out of the pram.

To those with something constructive to say, "Thank you"

for those who don't :-

Patience emphasizes calmness, self-control, and the willingness or ability to tolerate delay

'nuff said
just be patient,you got the game for free,just wait for a fix, or play it on no$gba

|_Falcon_&#

Trophies
XP
Country
killer1571 said:
Please help me, Is my card an R4 clone? Is there going to be anything i can do? Is there anything i can do?

Have i got a crap card?

r4.jpg

Its a R4 clone.
All you can do right now is pray for an update.

razmiran

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm...i have (lost, but i can look for it) a K6 supercard, that when i boot it, it says "Ds Fireline"
Does this mean its one of those "fireline" cards that works?
Cause it would be awesome if it would, but i have to go to my bros house and look for it there and it cvould take long, so before i do anything, id like to ask if it is
thanks in advance

liquidsnow2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well no feedback yet from the people of M3, i am a m3 DS real user and if you choose te option (Y) in the card menu you only can reach autosave...

that's it.

Zerrix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
liquidsnow2 said:
Well no feedback yet from the people of M3, i am a m3 DS real user and if you choose te option (Y) in the card menu you only can reach autosave...

that's it.

Yes, me too. But I could get to this autosave even if I didn't activate anything in the options or so. Just started the game and it worked until that point in both M3 DS Real 4.3a and Sakura EUR 1.34.

Well, anyways the M3 Team is working on a special patch just for GTA: CTW and I think we'll be able to play this in couple of hours or finally tomorrow.

skroooagh

Trophies
XP
Country
I just wanna say, to all the people parroting "this will never work on R4" - how many of you actually have a clue about how the card works? Or a clue about what;s keeping GTA from working on a whole bunch of cards, for that matter? If the issue is savefile size then ostensibly the Daigasso DX update would have solved that problem for R4 owners, so it's most likely a number of different things. Anyway, as has been said by others more important than me, chill the fuck out.

rasputin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SCDS1 users having probs, make sure to setup your manual speed setting for clean mode, don't rely on the auto speed setting as lots of mem cards give false readings, try it out on a known working game and turn off all the set-patching options for that game. Keep raising the speed setting using the speed 'other' option until the game fails to boot to find the optimal setting.... remember you must use the 'save menu' option for the speed setting to take.

so set speed, save menu, test

Most

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [goes back to 🛌 ] zzzzzzzzzzzzzz +1