DS #2838: Cid to Chocobo no Fushigi na Dungeon: Toki Wasure no Meikyuu

djehuty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using a M3 DS Simply, but the game keeps on locking up on the floor after I beat the stronger bat in the tutorial.

gbaelink

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I like Chocobo~~ Just try now~~ ^o^

Save Type: EEPROM 64KBytes
2838a.jpg
qi2mjy11iU.jpg
FiTbV7DJ4X.jpg

TGsR558B54.jpg
e3BQWpt7zq.jpg

Glacius0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is it just me or does the game crash when you die? Also, I seem to die almost unavoidably after fighting a few bats. Maybe copy protection? Or is it just my n-card being crappy?

Edit: I managed to kill the bat, but the staircase in the next room also crashes the game for me... the screen turns black and the music keeps running. I know it crashed because the DS doesn't go into sleep mode when I close the lid.

baronluigi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Glacius0 said:
Is it just me or does the game crash when you die? Also, I seem to die almost unavoidably after fighting a few bats. Maybe copy protection? Or is it just my n-card being crappy?

Edit: I managed to kill the bat, but the staircase in the next room also crashes the game for me... the screen turns black and the music keeps running. I know it crashed because the DS doesn't go into sleep mode when I close the lid.

No, it happens too with R4 and M3 DS SIMPLY...what a Pity...

DespizingU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sweet! I absolutely loved Chocobo Tales, so I'm really glad they're making more games with them.

And I could have sworn these two new Chocobo games for the DS said they were announced for an English release in the last issue of NP. Or the one before that. But if I'm mistaken, I have no doubt they will get an English release.

Glacius0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
yyjukjun said:
Damn... It freezes with EZ4 and No$gba.

I'm thinking this is a new kind of a pirate protection from square...
Damn, I was looking forward to playing this. Didn't Square also have pirate protection in Crystal Chronicles? Maybe the same work-around can be used (although I don't remember it)

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Glacius0 said:
yyjukjun said:
Damn... It freezes with EZ4 and No$gba.

I'm thinking this is a new kind of a pirate protection from square...
Damn, I was looking forward to playing this. Didn't Square also have pirate protection in Crystal Chronicles? Maybe the same work-around can be used (although I don't remember it)http://gbatemp.net/index.php?act=Post&CODE=02&f=103&t=112361&qpid=1502980#
LOL CC had that thank you for playing screen of death. Maybe EZflash needs an update and not a SE protection?

Glacius0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well I hope someone can find a fix for the protection quickly.. this also may be a good test to see which flash cart companies stopped supporting their product. Somehow I doubt r4 is going to release any more updates.

wzeroc

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
DragonStefan: if i'm not mistaken it's "Cid and Chocobo's Mysterious Dungeon: The Dungeon of Forgotten Times". my japanese is very rusty, so don't hold onto me on that.

Well, I liked the PS one, and I'm thinking of buying the Wii version. Should I buy the Wii one if I buy this one first? Probably both, though...

Anyway, Chocobo FTW!! Woooo!!!
tongue.gif

baronluigi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
elixirdream said:
after reading so many good remarks from you guys~!
i will start it later today~! hahaha... especially there is a fix for DSTT
smile.gif

¿It Works in DSTT? Because i cant generate YSMENU correctly with this update....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1