DS #2514: KORG DS-10 Synthesizer (Japan)

imprompt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
any chance of "cheats" or hacks for increased functionality
grog.gif

Sounds are nice and glitchy using the cyclods slo-motion capabilities

J

Jackreyes

I just get black screen and some jap text on my NCard

And my DSTT gives me rom load error 7...
:'(

Zombie11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On one hand it's lacking, it really needs a live mode where you can manipulate settings and the kaos pad from within song mode. But on the other hand, this is the greatest thing I've ever had on my ds. Thank you korg, this will definitly be seeing the stage

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
tritonfx said:
I likes synthesizers.
biggrin.gif
Hell yeah. I actually played a Korg in Guitar Center and it was fucking awesome until an asshole worker just came over and took the plug out on me because it was closing time. He didn't even give me a warning he just walked over and ripped the plug out.

What a mean way to ruin someones fun.

MagNetCZ

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Zombie11 said:
On one hand it's lacking, it really needs a live mode where you can manipulate settings and the kaos pad from within song mode. But on the other hand, this is the greatest thing I've ever had on my ds. Thank you korg, this will definitly be seeing the stage
Yeah, and recording of mixer adjustments like in Reason, longer song and whatnot but yeah it's the best you can get on the platform.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
NeSchn said:
Argh, I'm still confused. I can't get it to change patterns. It only stays on Pattern 1!!!

Someone help!

- click on 'patterns' at the top.
- click on 'copy'
- click on 'pattern 2'
- change the second pattern

now you've got two different patterns.

- go to 'song'

now the blocks here are in fact the patterns, where in the vertical bar you can choose what pattern gets played. So if you draw 4 blocks in the first empty bar Pattern 1 repeats 4 times. If after that you draw 2 blocks in the second vertical line you get a song with 4x pattern 1 and 2x pattern 2. And if you're done you save and you've got your song saved together with the already created patterns.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
this is by far the coolest bit of software for the ds commercially released. it is such a tiny file and does so much. i'm over whelmed with just playing with it for about 20min. i was able to make a simple beat but the depth of options staggers the mind.

the entire rom is in english. everyone who has a flash kit needs to get this and everyone who doesn't should buy it. between this and nitrotracker i have everything i need to make beats. i'm glad i have an output cable for my pc =)

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o