DS #2514: KORG DS-10 Synthesizer (Japan)

A Divine Unicorn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
got it to work. G6 users, update the pc uploading software via the website and then put the game on there. i did it with Normal and rom trim and it's workign great. a few hours of toying around and i can see a decent song coming up!

joegravy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i just made a song using this great app and its really really cool (even with a few accessibility issues). i have a question though, is there a way to modify the synths or play with the mixer while the song is playing (SONG mode)? everytime i try to do this, the playback switches back to PATTERN mode and it will loop continuously on that pattern instead of following the song structure.

HopOnRocks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Has anyone been able to get this to work on a M3 Slim SD (Slot 2) card?
I checked the wiki and it says it works with Soft Reset, 4X, Trim Rom and Force R/W... I'm after trying all kinds of options and it still locks up when I start it up.
"Formatting data, do not turn off the system" or something like that.
Anyone know what I can do to fix this? Anyone have a save file, or even better a DAT file for this that might help me out?

mofute

Trophies
XP
Country
tamzarian said:
If you want to play this on a SC DS 1 you need to change the save type to 64mbit.

what other settings if any do you enabled/disabled? just setting it to 64mbit isn't working for my DS 1

nithron

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah.. i'm using an old M3 SD, latest game manager and English firmware(Irritatingly, the English firmware is now a version behind the Chinese one), and it doesn't work. It crashes at "Formatting save data", unless I use the arm7 patch, and then it just crashes at the title instead.

Not sure why the Wiki claims 100% compatibility, as clearly... That's not the case.

torpor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Can anyone give me some clues what I need to do to make this work on a Supercard DS Lite (micro SD) setup? I'm a bit confused why its not working .. does it need to be converted or something?

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
mofute said:
tamzarian said:
If you want to play this on a SC DS 1 you need to change the save type to 64mbit.

what other settings if any do you enabled/disabled? just setting it to 64mbit isn't working for my DS 1
Odd I'm running it fine on my SCD1 and didn't modified any settings in it (just trimmed with the R4 one).

red66

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
nithron said:
Yeah.. i'm using an old M3 SD, latest game manager and English firmware(Irritatingly, the English firmware is now a version behind the Chinese one), and it doesn't work. It crashes at "Formatting save data", unless I use the arm7 patch, and then it just crashes at the title instead.

Not sure why the Wiki claims 100% compatibility, as clearly... That's not the case.

Got a 3M Perfect minisd slot-2 witha passcard for slot-1
have firm ware v35 latest english atm and 36v mangaer for software but the game keeps freezing at Formatting the save data...
wtf am i doing wrong

hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif
hate2.gif

nithron

Trophies
XP
Country
Right, Red66... You can apply the Arm7 fix, shown here, with instructions

That'll get you past the Save Data error.

However, on my card at least, once you get past that it just freezes at the title screen anyway.

I've tried basically every other combination of settings to try and get it to work, no luck. Perhaps it'll work with the next firmware update?

I suppose I could just flash my cart with the latest Chinese firmware, anyone know what that would do? Would it just go wrong, or would I just have chinese menus?

torpor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Okay I got it working with my Supercard .. the fix was, duh, naturally .. to patch the file using the Supercard.exe program that .. wait for it .. PATCHES FILES! Of course I had to get the latest version from Supercard.cn, and once I did that (under Crossover for Mac OSX, no less!) everything went smoothly..

Great! So now I'm gonna buy the real DS10 card as soon as its available, but in the meantime I'm having a great time jamming away ..

red66

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
nithron said:
Right, Red66... You can apply the Arm7 fix, shown here, with instructions

That'll get you past the Save Data error.

However, on my card at least, once you get past that it just freezes at the title screen anyway.

I've tried basically every other combination of settings to try and get it to work, no luck. Perhaps it'll work with the next firmware update?

I suppose I could just flash my cart with the latest Chinese firmware, anyone know what that would do? Would it just go wrong, or would I just have chinese menus?

Nithron thnx for the info it is like you said getting passed the save screen with np now.
And it feezes on the Title screen.
Tried Sakura on M3-perfect slot-2 but couldnt make it work
I will keep on try'ng finding a fix for this one. for M3 perfect cards (slot-2)
Tried Sakura on M3-perfect slot-2 but couldnt make it work
If you got it tell il do the same thnx for the tip

Greetz

Olivil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How can I get this to work on M3DS Real.. =( It froze at "formatting save data" so I patched it (arm7, MaxCrass Method, posted earlier), now it freeze at the title screen with Sakura 1.11X, iTouch 2.0 and M3DS Real 3.9X (Triple Loader, latest version). Is there a fix?

indytone

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi.

So, yeah, anyone know of a manual or online tutorial on how to use this kind of sequencer?

I use Cubase a lot, but the sequencing is laid out differently.

I want to be able to loop a beat and record melodies that are longer than 16 steps over it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4GojQTu7iI