DS #2385: Daigasso! Band Brothers DX (Japan)

Archenyte

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
berlinka said:
what number in the song list is the pikmin theme? I can't seem to find it.
frown.gif

I can't find it either

RanmaFreak

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It takes a while to DL the songs sometimes, due to errors in saving and whatnot, so I think I'll be kind and upload my saves when I finish getting the last few songs... I'm at 218 now!

Where should I host the file, anyways?

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like it was posted before, the songs are apparently uncompressed or at least simple to copy/paste. I haven't tried that yet, but this also seems to be a work-around to Wi-Fi, in addition to swapping songs. I'm going to try and see if the old BBS can somehow be imported, although they're about a third the size less than these current songs.

RanmaFreak

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
well, someone requested earlier if someone would post saves with the songs already downloaded, so I have 3 saves from my R4 that I can put up somewhere if anyone wants. I just finished downloading the last song, so if anyone doesn't want to go through with the trouble of downloading every individual song, they can just use my save.

Anyone want me to post it?

It took quite a while to download them due to the error where it gets stuck at the "saving..." screen, so I was just hoping to save others the hassle.

EDIT: Well, I'll put the saves up anyways, in case anyone wants them.

Megaupload Link:
3 Saves, 1-100,101-200,201-221

chrisruls00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Saving doesn't work on M3 Real either. It seems to save scores but they disappear after a while. Also custom songs take up 7 slots and they are never anything like what I made them to be. I do have the latest firmware BTW.

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
RanmaFreak said:
Cheers RanmaFreak that'll save me a lot of time downloading them all.
I have about 40 random songs, just the ones i like and it took long enough to get those.

That pack will come in handy and save people a lot of time thanks mate.
I also appreciate the fact you downloaded them all in the order they are placed on the server.

nights0223

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks RanmaFreak for putting all of that effort into making those saves. When I try to load them, it is saying the save file is damaged. Is there anything special I have to do?

Edit: Nevermind, fixed my problem by going Here

lyra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks a lot for the save files RanmaFreak!!
smile.gif

I've just tried them on my CycloDS, they are working perfectly..thanks again
biggrin.gif

stvlite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparantly, according to the BB DX main site, you can only upload songs that are copyrighted and contain no profanitys...so no slipknot x(

First you make the song, then you need to find the Jasrac code here: http://www2.jasrac.or.jp/eJwid/main.jsp?trxID=F00100

its easier to search by artist, so enter the artist you want to find in the Artist (???????) column. Then you will need to find the song in the search. Do not worry as it will contain english songs too. Now, along with the name of the song you will see a code like 0X1-9295-9 under the 3rd heading. This is the jasrac code.

So on your ds, type in the JASRAC code as required, and the Name of Song and Artist. Nintendo will then check the song and make it available for others to download.
Neat, huh?

Dominator

the world end without you
Trophies
Website
www.ipodtutofast.com
XP
Country
France
i've made Vivalide tribute song (Guitar four season), with Guitare, bass and violon with the real Song that sound very great.
I foudn an option that send my record to Nintendo forum and server, after that disapear from you card and you can get it when you reconnect to wifi.
That strange i think that send your recor to nintendo server and wai until it validate and add to the official list

Someone have any idea ?

halomasta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm so confused right now...has ANYONE gotten this game to work with wifi for M3DS Real or M3 Sakura. If so how did you do it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PRMX5mX-hvs?si=JdjNrndYJ7PelC7q