DS #1354: Undercover: Dual Motives (Europe)

ranmaru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What about the code lock in the suit case? He cant seem to hear anything he says. And neither do I
tongue.gif
Any sugessions?

St_Zartan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What about the code lock in the suit case? He cant seem to hear anything he says. And neither do I
tongue.gif
Any sugessions?
Combine the funnel (from the guest room nightstand) with the rubber hose (from the shelves in John's office) to make a stethoscope... using that ought to amplify the sounds of the lock for him (and you)!

EDIT: @zahimi: check your PMs

ranmaru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
geez...stuck again. The misses doesnt want to climb up the barrels to over hear the agents and how should I get the Dood to take his coat hanger and make a grappling hook with it?
tongue.gif

St_Zartan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
geez...stuck again. The misses doesnt want to climb up the barrels to over hear the agents
John will need to stand on the barrels to listen in on the agents. Audrey will need to be on the same screen, though, standing lookout!

and how should I get the Dood to take his coat hanger and make a grappling hook with it?
tongue.gif
[/quote]
Use the metal saw on the coat rack in John's office, and combine the sawed-off coat hooks with the rope from the guest room at Headquarters.

pooprock

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
once the guy stands on the barrels the agents stop talking as though they sense his presence.. i got the grappling hook and i cant use it anywhere.. what am i supposed to do?!?

leetdude_007

Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'll personally skip this game unless I get to rent or have serious need for a mystery solving fix. Right now I have this other mystery: am I really the father?!!

xenon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
I know I'll beat my head with a stick when I read the answer, but...
How do I enter the Explosives Lab to collect the whiskey bottle?
Thanks.

pooprock

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
combine the bamboo shoot with the duck shot pellets and use it on the window next to the explosives lab door.. you gotta shoot that dude to get his attention..

can anybody answer my question??

xenon

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
@pooprock: some tools are used way later than they are found/assembled. First of all, you need to:Play darts - read the notice in the pub.

Edit: forget the part about not getting too good. I was mislead.

Jasp

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I am stuck at one point.

Audrey went to the inn and found the agents. But John can not go to the inn because the gate guard won't let him to go outside. what should I do next?

jason19

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stuck opening the briefcase codelock

how does one go about opening it? I've already got the stethoscope, but how long are the combinations for these locks anyway? I keep getting multiple bolt unlocks at 6... when am i supposed to stop? any idea? anyone? someone?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok