DS #1354: Undercover: Dual Motives (Europe)

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Point and click (or rather touch and choose) adventure. Nice graphics....though static. Like how REDS is, except you touch where you want to go....blah blah blah. Kinda reminds me of those "Adventure Company" games on PC. Puzzles and a lot of story.

Not my cup of tea. But for people who are into these types of games, it looks worthy.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kinda but its more like Broken Sword, Monkey Island, Day of the Tentacle and that.

Icarus

fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I love point-and-click adventures. I absolutely loved Touch Detective. Gotta check this one later on. Phoenix Wright and this are gonna take a lot of time to finish =]

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yay a release I can actually understand and play. Whats with all the JAP releases, an incredible number of games are released over there. They can only make this many games if there is a market for them, so do they actually have time for any other persuits in life, or even a life if they play this many games... ?
unsure.gif

Echo1

Trophies
XP
Country
My kind of game is this. Will be playing it in a few mins. Along with PW3 and Rune Factory, I'm rather happy at the mo.
smile.gif

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I just started it, looks pretty good !
I LOVE POINT AND CLICK ADVENTURES, and this reminds me of broken sword but with less cartoony graphics.
At least we start to see this kind of game coming to the DS, which seems to be made for this purpose.
I only wish I could see some of these games coming to the Wii....

Icarus

fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Alright, here are some first impressions. The game generally looks fine. It's not really fancy, reminds me of old point and click adventure games. But the way the characters move is weird xD It's like, they're walking in the air, while standing still in one place. But still, the graphics are nice, but not fancy. Good use of touch screen and multiple save slots are definitely a plus. I'll look more into it later on. Right now, it's Phoenix timeeee
laugh.gif

Yugge

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.techradar.com/gaming/consoles-pc/ayns-new-gaming-handheld-looks-like-a-psp-and-it-mig...