DS #1343: Brain Age 2: More Training in Minutes a Day (USA)

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I find the first one much much better... I can play piano.. but when they want you to play the piano on the touch screen.... it's just damn hard... and looking at the timeline and notes to the left, and playing to the right... it's not like a piano! (and I don't see how it is supposed to make your brain more active :S)

lawliet

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.domain.kefi.org
XP
Country
Senegal
Hmmm I'm guessing that Gyakuten Saiban probably took all the glory and playtime for today from this game =X

Nevertheless, I've tried the European version a while ago and it was pretty good. Nothing mind shattering IMO but there were certainly more activities.

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Can anybody explain why this dump is half the size of the European? (Unless the other one was overdumped)

There is a game with spoken words. The European version contains multiple languages, all of them having their own words.
This version is probably better for Americans, because there is also a game with money and the European version of course uses the Euro for that.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One question though: Is the French for Canadians?

Yes and only Canadians may use the French mode... so don't get any ideas.
I downloaded English Training (EU) a while ago, and used French. It's the most understandable to me.
laugh.gif

Seven

oh hell no
Trophies
Website
phantasme.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
Honestly I preferred the first one better. This one made me overall confused as hell, but maybe it's because I only had about six hours of sleep last night. With the first one though, it's fine for me whether I sleep or not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: