DS #1343: Brain Age 2: More Training in Minutes a Day (USA)

Switchy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Can't wait to try it, but I'm still waiting for my R4 to arrive
frown.gif

Meanwhile, this video reminds me of Brain Training:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Li5nMsXg1Lk

litesaber

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When I go to Daily Training for the first time, and it asks if the time and date are correct, I click Yes and the game freezes on me.
Is it the same for anyone else?
I'm using EZFlash4 + EZ4Client 1.04

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm surprised nobodys talkin bout the two-toned DS lite that comes with this game XD.

Ok, im hungry and and all I have is a jumbo jack and this game.....which to eat? =\

CYatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm surprised nobodys talkin bout the two-toned DS lite that comes with this game XD.

Ok, im hungry and and all I have is a jumbo jack and this game.....which to eat? =\

I would've talked about it, but most people here just hate it. At least that's the feeling I get from those that responded to the other crimson topics. I love it though. Looks even better when it's in your hands..

I am, kind of finding the case just a LITTLE tedious. I mean, is it intended to be worn while playing it too? Can't get, comfortable enough with it. Besides that, it's a really nice little bundle. The case is sweet, and the DS is very sleek.

But damn, I was totally unprepared for this game. It's harder, at least to me. Maybe I got retarded since the last time I played the 1st Brain Age..
frown.gif

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can anybody explain why this dump is half the size of the European? (Unless the other one was overdumped)

There is a game with spoken words. The European version contains multiple languages, all of them having their own words.
This version is probably better for Americans, because there is also a game with money and the European version of course uses the Euro for that.

Ahh. Good point.

This game is great, albeit for a short time.. Waiting on flash focus!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love the piano playing game.

Can't wait to play more songs!

I tried it a couple times on the Euro one and I thought I was going way too slow. Apparently the game thought otherwise and gave me a speedy rating.

Hopefully the Euro save works with this.
Hmm... The trick is to play the notes like you're trying to play that song. You won't get bonus points if you wait about 2 seconds every notes before you play it.

BTW, I didn't have any problem with the word 'Scissors' yet. I just say it like normal, and it works all the time.

yooeee

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
is it me or is the EUR version larger than the US version? The NFO shows the EURO file as 512Mb and the US file as 256Mb. is there any difference? what'd they take out?

yooeee

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i tried it b/c i had the EUR version first. didn't work at all. it looks like the US version didn't recognize the EUR save data and i had to start a new profile. they must have changed something in the sav data during the conversion. maybe something with language....

jenngcia

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Are all the games in this and the European version similar (save for language, accent recognition, diction changes)? The first game unlocked in the US version is 'Memory Sprint' whereas in the Euro version it's 'Correct Change.'

And why do Americans get downgraded? A 'Masterpiece Recital' in Europe is now just a plain 'Piano Player'...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.