DS #0434: New Super Mario Bros. (USA)

MechaBowser

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
1.  How do you get into the green mushroom house where the road does not extend into and which is blocked by a coin door in World 1
If you have 5 or more coin stars, look in the direction of the door (It is a sign, but, whatever). It asks you if you want to spend 5 coin stars on passing - don't worry, when you have paid, the road is always open.

EDIT: God, why does the enemies dance to the music?? It annoys me like hell
happy.gif

eXcalibur71

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have found some guys who have same problem than me with their Lite but no solution find at this time: if someone have had the same problem and resolve it by flashing or something else, please say me here or mp me, thanks
wink.gif

meangreenie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I have found some guys who have same problem than me with their Lite but no solution find at this time: if someone have had the same problem and resolve it by flashing or something else, please say me here or mp me, thanks
wink.gif

Have you tried asking someone to send you some known working pre-patched roms, that would rule out any possibility of a software error. I cannot alas as i have a supercard cf and ez-f II

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nice, been playing this but not too much since I pretty much bruised my hands at work. It does seem to mix up a few things from the NES mario games, Super Mario World and even Yoshi's Island. Can't say that there are too many innovations.... although the uber giant mushrooms and the turtle shell power ups are nice.

eXcalibur71

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
meangreenie, no I don't like to request rom you know and I think it would change nothing because everybody use same manager, the last one or the beta, and I have tried them all. And I have tried too 3 different rom from different site but if someone would like to send one just to test (CF version) he's welcome but I don't think it will change something... I fear that it's a Lite probleme for some of them at least... don't understand in fact...

eXcalibur71

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
M3 has just confirm me by mail that they know that last DS Lite models have a new firmware: it will take weeks to resolve that, or months... Sad

So I don't know if we could flash this new firmware without bricking the console...

5uck3rpunch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know where to get a scan of the manual/instruction booklet?

(Worx GREAT on SuperCard SD!)

PS: We need to start a forum in here where we scann all the booklets so we can download them.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
You can usually get them from official nintendo site. I got the Tetris and Metroid manuals in .pdf format from there.
Wouldn't mind this one either but sometimes they are not put up until the game is out.

tshu

On epic journey, brb.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

eXcalibur71

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
CONFIRMATION: I have tried to flash it and the message "your firmware is not recognized" appears at the screen. It's really a new firmware
frown.gif

Xboxed

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
M3 has just confirm me by mail that they know that last DS Lite models have a new firmware: it will take weeks to resolve that, or months... Sad

So I don't know if we could flash this new firmware without bricking the console...

Wow!!! That's bad luck. I guess now feel good to know that I have a working Lite!!!. Why don't you try to run flashme without activate it? This way at the bottom of the screen you will know what firmware version do you have. It is shows UNKNOWN or something like that, then its posititve that you will need a V3 Passme. If not, its a matter of some steady skills to flash it.

I wonder if Nintendo Finally succeed in creating a lock to prevent flash cards? If the random shut offs when flashing were a sign, then maybe the NEW Lites will carry a different security. I guess we will see it on month.

ON TOPIC. Im really liking this game. Just an advice, I got some problems playing Download Play with the rom trimmed. So if you want to play DP, just leave it untrimmed.

Peace

EDIT: Beat me to it. Well, I guess you will have to wait then. That sucks.

eXcalibur71

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have run flashme and it say me that's the firmware is not recognized
frown.gif

someone say me on another forum that if I flash it, ith this advertissment message, it will works too: is there some guys to cinfirm me that ??? I don't want to broke my lite lol
wink.gif

eXcalibur71

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
oh thanks
wink.gif
seems that I have mistaken in translation (I am french) "not recognized" must be understood as "not official" that's true ?

eXcalibur71

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have flashed my ds till 11 % and it will be off. I light on again with A + B + select + start but nothing (M3): is it bricked ?

I use the M3 so it's the loader which block me to restore the firmware !!! I have only a m3 and a EZ flash 2 card: is it possible to restore in some way ??? please help !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I think I did then it broke a few months later
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Used it as a web cam for a day for fun, sooo shitty it was hilarious
    I had two Ken one regular black one and a silver special edition one lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Speaking of old stuff those green og Logitech Xbox controllers still being listed around $100
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    eyetoy was fun yeah
    super basic, but the minigames were well designed
    i'm sure there's at least 1 emulator out there that works with it
    I had the PS3 one too and The Eye of Judgement game lol was ass
    i had eye toy play on ps2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Microsoft ruined it with kinect
    @The Real Jdbye, PCSX2 works with any web cam and emulates the EyeToy with it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I remember mic support for the n64 being janky
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Emulation wise
    I had a kinnect.... It blew rotting goat balls
    Ken amazingly DraStic microphone support works better than real hardware lol
    On a phone of course
    Also touch is better.... Well at least better than the launch DS, the lite one improved that a ton
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Touch
    +1
    I really need to dig out my USB Wii sensor bar and experiment with Wii emulation and synching Wii remotes with BT lol
    Sort of redundant since I have a Wii lol
    With HDMI lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I also have a Wii
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tomorrow be may 4th
    Getting Wiid from Street Pharmacist Mario?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    1tb SD card for whatever reason
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 1tb SD card for whatever reason